Target Cartwheel Deals October 14th to October 20th: 50% Off Friday The 13th

Zantra

Banned
20% Off Nintendo Switch Joy Con Charger (Expires October 20th)

50% Off Friday The 13th PS4 or Xbox One (Expires October 20th)

10% Off NASCAR Heat 3 PS4 or Xbox One (Expires October 20th)

Good there not missing your business anyway like most of the people on this site you don’t want to buy anything anyway you want a glitch or it being giving to you for next to nothing.

The Switch charger has been removed from the Cartwheel Deals, and NASCAR has been extended to the 27th.

Saw a blog post that Cartwheel can be used for online orders now. Not sure if that's really new news since I haven't been to Target in forever.

Offer valid in store and online with Order Pickup and Drive Up

Saw a blog post that Cartwheel can be used for online orders now. Not sure if that's really new news since I haven't been to Target in forever.

Offer valid in store and online with Order Pickup and Drive Up
Except Target.com screws with you by removing the pick up option for many Cartwheel items eventhough it shows plenty of stock available.

Except Target.com screws with you by removing the pick up option for many Cartwheel items eventhough it shows plenty of stock available.
Yeah, my store doesn't feature drive up services, and it's always been a pain ordering stuff and having it sent to my store, so I have yet to try this, but it is a very recent thing. I think it may have just started a few days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back