* - - - - 1 votes

Gamefly under $20 used game blowout

#31 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 17 October 2018 - 12:53 AM

Yeah, I don't order from Gamefly anymore - it was fine and then they started sending cracked discs to me. Won't order from them anymore, and besides, most of the games that I want I can get cheaper or the same price elsewhere. It's just easier and less of a hassle.

I use to buy from them are they really that bad now?

#32 Zenaphobe Zerj   Deep Sea Lurker CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Zenaphobe Zerj

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:13 AM

Need some fellow gamers advice *SNIP*

Yakuza 6 is not likely. Kiwami was $15 last year but it was originally $30. The game also came out in April

LA Noire and Sega Collection are likely to become cheaper later, as I don't really see the mass appeal of the games, but it is a guess

DMC looks like it sold out, but not a bad price. At these prices, it's really more a matter of if you want to play them now or nah

Wolfenstein, probably will, as it's Bethesda's bread and butter, the good 'ol rerelease

In the ~5 games I bought there hasn't been an issue, but that's not a large amount to go off of

#33 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:17 AM

Yakuza 6 is not likely. Kiwami was $15 last year but it was originally $30. The game also came out in April

LA Noire and Sega Collection are likely to become cheaper later, as I don't really see the mass appeal of the games, but it is a guess

DMC looks like it sold out, but not a bad price. At these prices, it's really more a matter of if you want to play them now or nah

Wolfenstein, probably will, as it's Bethesda's bread and butter, the good 'ol rerelease

In the ~5 games I bought there hasn't been an issue, but that's not a large amount to go off of

Thank you

#34 Mattiful-Joe   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   3305 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

Mattiful-Joe

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:23 AM

For me, it's just not worth the trouble. I ordered a few games last year and they arrived with cracks in the middle. It happened to two orders in a row, so I said screw it. I wasn't saving much anyways from buying them used or waiting for the holiday drops.

#35 bunck   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:23 AM

I would have been all over some of these a month ago, but with Black Friday right around the corner...

#36 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1622 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:22 AM

I have bought over 20 games from them and I never, ever had any issues at all .

Killer price for Yakuza 6

#37 Loose Rattled Gamer   Banned Banned   609 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Loose Rattled Gamer

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:43 AM

It’s been a while since a bought anything from GameFly. They still selling chipped discs?

Yes and no free salsa

#38 GodofGambler   God of Gambler CAGiversary!   151 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

GodofGambler

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:47 AM

Ridiculous. Just spent like $280 on 14 Gamefly games.

#39 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:53 AM

Might as well wait for Black friday

#40 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2122 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:59 AM

Was hoping they would include switch games with these sales by now.

#41 toasterMekong  

toasterMekong

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:11 AM

Sea of Thieves is not 12.99 

#42 Elite-Assassin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Elite-Assassin

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:24 AM

Do the games come in their original cases?

#43 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3586 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:33 AM

Do the games come in their original cases?

Correct

#44 The Lord of Awesome   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1095 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

The Lord of Awesome

Posted 17 October 2018 - 12:54 PM

Got Burnout for about 10 bucks after the quarterly coupon. I can't wait for it to be 10 bucks new on black Friday now.

#45 ritchardf  

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:28 PM

these prices are all over the place, half are over what the price is suppose to be, a couple are less

#46 randamin  

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:35 PM

Is anyone having problems with the store not showing any games for sale at times? When trying to add to cart this error appears: Region Restriction on Cart Add: The item cannot be added to the cart due to region restrictions on the product.

Do the current copies of Fractured but Whole sold by GF still include the code for Stick of Truth or are those long gone?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

#47 Zenaphobe Zerj   Deep Sea Lurker CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Zenaphobe Zerj

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:09 PM

Is anyone having problems with the store not showing any games for sale at times? When trying to add to cart this error appears: Region Restriction on Cart Add: The item cannot be added to the cart due to region restrictions on the product.

Do the current copies of Fractured but Whole sold by GF still include the code for Stick of Truth or are those long gone?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

If SoT was included as a code in the base game, then I'd imagine it's likely they'll still have it. 

#48 BiggNick   One Man Army CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:37 PM

I don't think Sea of Thieves is supposed to be on the sale list. I checked my email from them and it isn't listed, so not sure where this even came from. Correct price is $17.99, which I think will be around the same price during BF.

#49 Josef   Raising Acts! CAGiversary!   13432 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:10 PM

If you still have Best Buy's GCU, and change your order from shipping to store pickup at checkout, Devil May Cry HD Collection is only $14.99.  Only $2 more than Gamefly's used copy, plus you don't get a chipped disc!

#50 dontBlink86  

dontBlink86

Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:11 PM

Was interested in NNK2 but the reviews/video show how bad/cheap the presentation is this go-around compared to the first one. Literally no animated cutscenes and little to no VO. Too bad. Much more interested in Dragon Quest now.

All of those points are valid and irritating... that said, I got it for around $20 and put 95 hours into it for my platinum.  The combat is really satisfying and it was very enjoyable.  Knee deep in DQ11 now.  It is top notch and the VO casting so far is excellent.

#51 The Questyen   Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats CAGiversary!   2877 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

The Questyen

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:09 PM

NNK2 and DQXI are both fantastic games but NNK2 is easily my favorite of the two.

#52 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1887 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2018 - 05:22 AM

Already got my Yakuza 6 and Assassin's Creed origins today. Excellent condition and pretty fast shipping

#53 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1667 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:38 AM

Decided to get Forza Motorsport 7. It hasn't dipped below $30 for physical or digital in recent memory (unless I missed it).

#54 Xionic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:16 AM

Picked up Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. $14.99 is the cheapest I've ever seen the physical copy.

#55 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8846 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:42 AM

Eh I guess I'll cave and buy Battlefront 2 for $10.

I know I know........'It's a TRAP!!!!'

#56 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1622 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:15 PM

Just got my Yakuza 6 in the mail, disc pretty much perfect .

This is the game number 21 I got from gamefly without any issues .

#57 Xionic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2018 - 06:15 AM

My copy of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy showed up today and the edge of the disk has like 7 chips taken out of it. It's only in the clear plastic but still... I definitely will not be ordering anything else from Gamefly.

#58 Loose Rattled Gamer   Banned Banned   609 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Loose Rattled Gamer

Posted 26 October 2018 - 02:30 AM

My copy of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy showed up today and the edge of the disk has like 7 chips taken out of it. It's only in the clear plastic but still... I definitely will not be ordering anything else from Gamefly.

SADLY, they don't include salsa

#59 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1667 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:22 AM

Guess I've been fortunate that my of my last few Gamefly orders, only one game had a chipped disc. It was CoD: WWII for PS4 and it had maybe two minor chips on it. Got my copy of Forza Mototsport 7 this past Tuesday and it's in perfect condition.