Free $10 in PSVR Email

DannyEndurance

CAGiversary!
Email Subject: Go PS VR - it's your birthday 🎉

Scroll down for your code. No minumum purchase amount! This might just be for people who have PSVR, perhaps since the very beginning. Not sure though.

Add to your account by 10/23 or it expires...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this email yesterday but don't see a code.
It should be the section right below the pictures for Tetris Effect and Firewall DLC. "Enjoy $10 off your next PlayStation store purchase". Try a different browser/device?

For reference, I bought my PSVR during last year's Black Friday period. Maybe when you bought it makes a difference. (EDIT: hm, in the thread on Resetera, it seems random whether you get the $10 code or not in the email).

[DOUBLE EDIT: Okay, figured it out. Seems like the requirements for the $10 code version of the email are that you:

1) own/have owned a PSVR, 2) be located in USA, 3) receive promo emails from Sony].

Yeah I also got this, and I also bought PSVR Day 1.

Not sure what I'm gonna use it on tho.  Maybe Donut County, but I don't really want to pay full price for that when I know it's gonna go on sale sometime later.

Not sure what I'm gonna use it on tho. Maybe Donut County, but I don't really want to pay full price for that when I know it's gonna go on sale sometime later.
Honestly donut county is pretty short and doesn't have a lot of game to it, I'd probably get Astro bot

Not sure what I'm gonna use it on tho. Maybe Donut County, but I don't really want to pay full price for that when I know it's gonna go on sale sometime later.
You can just redeem it now to add $10 to your wallet. You don't actually have to spend that $10 immediately, only the redemption code expires.

It should be the section right below the pictures for Tetris Effect and Firewall DLC. "Enjoy $10 off your next PlayStation store purchase". Try a different browser/device?

For reference, I bought my PSVR during last year's Black Friday period. Maybe when you bought it makes a difference. (EDIT: hm, in the thread on Resetera, it seems random whether you get the $10 code or not in the email).
nothing under there for me. Just another picture link for the ps vr sale.

almost note i don't own a ps vr or have played ps vr only games but i have played normal games that have a vr feature.

You can just redeem it now to add $10 to your wallet. You don't actually have to spend that $10 immediately, only the redemption code expires.
Yeah that slipped my mind. I thought it meant it had to be used by then. I forgot it goes into the wallet

(DOUBLE EDIT: Okay, figured it out. Seems like the requirements for the $10 code version of the email are that you:

1) own/have owned a PSVR, 2) be located in USA, 3) receive promo emails from Sony).
I got one and I don't own a PSVR

Thanks for the heads up, I knew I had one and thankfully didn't delete it. They for some reason sent two to my account over the last two days, one with....one without. The only VR compatible game I own is RE7, but I did access my account on my buddy's console where I tried out his unit.

Some people were saying they got the code from just participating in one of those early PSVR trials, so probably any kind of contact (borrowed a friend's, etc.) would trigger it. If not, lucky you!
None of that either lol, just whenever there is a chance to receive emails from Sony or others I sign up for it.

[DOUBLE EDIT: Okay, figured it out. Seems like the requirements for the $10 code version of the email are that you:
1) own/have owned a PSVR, 2) be located in USA, 3) receive promo emails from Sony].
I meet all three of those requirements and did not get the email

Got the email, already deleted and trashed it so while I didn't see a code initially, I'll never be sure now. Oh well, I wasn't dying to buy anything anyway so paper loss if it was even there.

No email as well.  Looks like the newsletter glitch is back again for me.  Somehow it cleared up back in May, but I noticed I haven't received a single thing now since the beginning of September.

I haven't gotten the email and I have had the PSVR since launch! I hope I get a code, I feel like I should for being all in on the PSVR since day one. The least they can do is give me this $10 so I can use it to buy that Castlevania SotN/Rondo of Blood. 

How do you check to see that you have the option for receiving promo emails from Sony checked? I thought I did, but it feels like I'm always missing out on these deals...

No email for me either.  Even after checking my main current email for PSN now as well as the one I used when I first signed up back in the day.

Thanks. Got the email, redeemed the code. Almost perfect storm. Big sale on VR games, $10 free ps currency. Only problem is my PS+ expired a few days ago, and I can't bring myself to pay the above ps+ sale prices on the games i wanted.

I didn't get this or Netflix code. But I randomly got a 15 Domino's gift card from verizon for no reason. Lol

I met all the requirements to receive the email that someone listed, but no code for me. Bummer as I wanted to pick up firewall

bread's done
Back