• :xb1: :ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition $79.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Far Cry 5 $29.99 Save $30
  • Free $10 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox controllers
  • Save $20 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox Console
  • Get a $9.99 Xbox Game Pass with purchase of any Spotify Gift Card (Valid 10/21-11/10, New Xbox Game Pass Members Only)
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Wired Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again $19.99 Save $5
  • Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $5
  • Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again 4K $26.99 Save $3
  • Sorry to Bother You $19.99
  • Scorpion King: Book of Souls $16.99 Save $1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. I liked Far Cry 5 enough to finish it. The key was to not play very much of FC4.

Next week is a big week!  You know at least half of your friends list is going to be playing that one game on Friday.  My Hero One's Justice -- woohoo!  ;)

I was hoping FIFA 19 would be on sale this coming week.  I did the trade-in deal at Best Buy, but lost the stupid $10 off coupon, so I just cancelled my preorder...

They made a PAW Patrol game and skipped the platform associated with kids games? Interesting business move unless it requires the raw power of PS4 and Xbox One.

They made a PAW Patrol game and skipped the platform associated with kids games? Interesting business move unless it requires the raw power of PS4 and Xbox One.
https://twitter.com/Outright_Games/status/1048314806699216897

Is Best Buy gonna do a 9pm Thursday release of RDR2?
I went on their website and it said select stores were going to do it. I googled "rdr2 best buy midnight release" clicked their link and than typed in my zip code and found out that way. Or you can just call your local place. Good luck.

I heard the average individual American makes 30k. :/ I really don't understand how they can keep up a gaming and heroin addiction at that salary with these outrageous prices.

I heard the average individual American makes 30k. :/ I really don't understand how they can keep up a gaming and heroin addiction at that salary with these outrageous prices.
I often visit the Cheap Ass Heroin forum for the latest deals. It helps.

Next week is a big week! You know at least half of your friends list is going to be playing that one game on Friday. My Hero One's Justice -- woohoo! ;)
This comment isn't funny. What a sad attempt at trolling.

Symphony of the Night drops on Friday. It is much better than My Hero.

My Hero Ones Justice looks awful. Are people excited for that?
Not going to lie I was very excited with the prospect of a My Hero game and preordered at GS to get the poster as well. Then saw the game play and it looks very underwhelming. Quite disappointing.

Thanks for sharing. I liked Far Cry 5 enough to finish it. The key was to not play very much of FC4.
This reads as the key to enjoying the superior gameplay/but almost detrimentally inferior story is not playing the superior games that came before it lol.

I'm still salty at Far Cry 5 though, easily my biggest disappointment of 2018 having Platinumed 3,4 and Primal. Nonsensical story even by Far Cry standards and then... that ending.... sigh.

Is it me or are games taking forever to hit $20 the last couple years? Even Ubisoft games stay at $30 forever now.

Monster Hunter and Kingdom Come came out at the beginning of the year and still haven't went on sale for $20 once. 

Trade in PS4 or XBO versions of the following games for the coupon. Note that the coupon expires 12/1/18, so if there's a Black Friday deal it may stack.

Alien: Isolation, Battleborn, Battlefield, Bioshock, Borderlands, Bravo Team, Bulletstorm, Call of Duty, Dead Island, Destiny, The Division, Doom, Dying Light, Evolve, Fallout, Far Cry, Farpoint, Firewall, Fortnite, Gears of War, Ghost Recon, Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Killzone, Mass Effect, Metal Gear, Overwatch, Prey, PUBG, Rainbow Six, Resident Evil, Star Wars: Battlefront, Titanfall, and Wolfenstein

Agony PS4 is now $29.99 at BB. Y'all biting? As badly reviewed as the game has been, I'll probably wait for $19.99.
how bout 15 from AWD?

I tell you one thing I'll be picking up:

Yoku’s Island Express (PS4 or Xbox One) $14.99 ($11.99 w/ GCU) or (Nintendo Switch) $19.99 ($15.99 w/ GCU) + Free Store Pickup

SRt.gif

I totally suggest yoku's island express. It's the best pinball medroidvania I've ever played. In the way it surprised me and it's quirky fun, it reminds me of the first katamari damacy (even though it's nothing alike gameplay wise). It's a ton better than all these ok indie games that I'm supposed to like but I didn't find nearly as fun. (Yes, I'm looking at you owlboy.)

Yoku's Island Express is a great deal at the sale prices.  I highly advise anyone to pick it up, if they haven't yet already.

If you’re in the market for a 4K disc player that’s better than the Xbox One and supports Dolby Vision, the LG UBK90 with 3 select 4K movies and a $50 Logitech 665 Harmony remote is $199. If you took out the value for the discs and remote, that makes it like $75. Great deal.

And even if the X1 gets Dolby Vision for discs, it’s not looking like TCL models will support it. This will.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/offer/293403/pcmcat1539198870349.c?id=pcmcat1539198870349&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-7VLpNpAJRfYgwL1VXMBZxw

If you do the trade in for the $10 Battlefield V coupon, check with the clerk if the game that you are trading in is eligible for the promotion.  It's in the same screen when they apply your GCU if you still have it. 

I traded in Metal Gear Survive for PS4 in today and did not receive the coupon (even though MG is listed as a series on the promotion page).  I made a quick run to grab a copy of Destiny 1 from Gamestop in the same shopping center for $2+ and received .83 cents from Best Buy in trade in credit & the $10 BFV coupon.

bread's done
Back