Target Cartwheel Deals October 21st to October 27th 30% Off Destiny 2

Zantra

Banned
30% Off Destiny 2 Forsaken Legendary Collection PS4, Xbox One, or PC (Expires October 27th)

10% Off NASCAR Heat 3 PS4, or Xbox One (Expires October 27th)

I would probably bite on Destiny if Black Friday weren’t around the corner. $28 doesn’t seem too bad.
Knowing Target, the game will most likely be $35 on Black Friday, probably $30 at the least. They keep raising the prices on their game deals. Three years ago the cheapest games were $8, then $10, and last year the cheapest games in stores were $15. The deals get less good every year. I am hoping that since this Black Friday falls about a month before Christmas, that the deals will be better. It seems like the Black Fridays that fall closer to Christmas tend to have the best deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I can finally jump in at $28. Still think it's bogus how they did this but I guess it's no different than how they did The Taken King. Anyway I heard it was good so it better be worth renewing XBL for.

Picked this up this morning. Rang up $59.95 in store, kid behind the counter was knowledgeable and looked up the target.com price and matched it and then applied my Cartwheel app discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back