$39.99 God of War, Detroit: Become Human & More Price Drops

The day of has been killed for a few years, but IIRC it worked on early access for Elite and Cyber Monday sales. I did a lot of rebuying and returning on because of it working on those days.

shadow of the colossus is $20 before GCU. Wondering if black friday price will be any better than $16. I've been waiting forever to buy this game.

shadow of the colossus is $20 before GCU. Wondering if black friday price will be any better than $16. I've been waiting forever to buy this game.
I feel like it could be $14.99 on BF but I I don't see it going all the way down to $10. I have no evidence to backup this claim, so it's solely based on my gut feeling. Haha

If RDR2 wasn't less than 48 hours away, I might've gone for at least God of War...as it is, no problem waiting to see if Black Friday can drive it down even lower.

Its crazy that these $20 price drops are actually "deals" because Sony never put them on sale for this low and yet we have AC Origins which has been constantly on sale for $30 but still has a MSRP of $50.

I’m wondering since GCU is officially dead. What’s the chances of GCU working on Black Friday this year?
Zero chance. They haven't had it stack with Black Friday deals when they were still selling the membership. No way they are going to put it out there now, they don't even advertise the GCU discount on the site until you are checking out now.

Thanks been waiting for a Detroit Becomes Human price drop
Detroit is a good time. I need to get back into it myself. I managed to score a copy from someone on Offer Up about a month after it came out for $25.

Kingdom Come is a game on my Black Friday radar along with Vampyr, I fell like both will be $19.99 or less.

Its crazy that these $20 price drops are actually "deals" because Sony never put them on sale for this low and yet we have AC Origins which has been constantly on sale for $30 but still has a MSRP of $50.
SotC, GT Sport and others were on sale during e3 for this price.

Sony actually has pretty reliable $40 and then $20 sales on first party games at the 4, 6, and 12 month marks

thanks for the heads up, and im glad this was posted here despite it not literally being a deal - I think it's safe to say that most people should know not to buy now. Clearly these will be cheaper on BF or on an actual DotD.

bread's done
Back