Spider-Man $35.99 via Facebook Mobile

Looks like it is for the Latin American packaging, if you don't mind that.
Sounds like the one they had for RDR2 and COD/Assassin's Creed, It's should be a US Copy just a mexico/canada copy with English/Spanish or English/French writing on the cover.. FWIW, I had purchased a few pre-owned titles before that had english/french on the cover and DLC worked without issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also wanted to add that the seller is legit, order both the Assassin creed for 34.99 and the Red dead for 34.99. My Assassians creed is out for delivery today, and I also received my tracking number for red dead which was shipped today.

Considering I received a European version of Pokemon HeartGold from an online GameStop order, I would assume international find their way into the system, but I don't expect all stores will accept
Anything without a ESRB Rating shouldn't be taken in, but it's happens. They don't take em in because of DLC issues. Not a big problem to some, who never buy DLC but just point it out.

so for people who bought games from this seller, do I have to switch the language from Spanish to English everytime I open the game. Or does the game open in English in the first place?

so for people who bought games from this seller, do I have to switch the language from Spanish to English everytime I open the game. Or does the game open in English in the first place?
I was too late in on purchasing the game, but I believe the games are printed for US, then the cover art is in Spanish. So, it should act like a normal US copy of the game

bread's done
Back