GameStop $10 Rewards Cash with purchase of Red Dead Redemption 2 thru 11/1/18. PUR Required.

KingofGames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Just received this push notification from the GameStop ad. Purchase RDR2 and receive $10 in rewards cash within 7 days of purchase. Purchase must be made by 11/1/18 to qualify.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone who picked up their Ultimate edition of RDR2 notice both codes say warhorse and outlaw? Did they redeem for different things or a rockstar error?

I got mine too after picking up the PS4 standard version last night.

Can this reward be used to buy digital currency like PSN or XBL cash?

That's great to hear - the wife just started playing the original RDR and loves it, and asked about multiplayer; we have two consoles so that makes a bigger case to buy digital now rather than wait until I actually have some free time for the physical copy.

Hitman 2, Spyro?
Hitman 2 I got in for Prime with the 20% off, one of like 3-4 games I knew I wanted at launch so placed it before the cutoff. Toying with the idea of Spyro, but I played all those games when they came out and don't have a huge desire to revisit them despite having fond memories. I avoided Crash like the plague because even at the time I knew they were bad, but Spyro is Insomniac and always had so much more. Nothing really on the Switch I want that I don't already have, except maybe Pokemon, but think this expires the day that comes out. Only thing I really want is CoD to mess around with online when I don't feel like getting deep in RDR. Figure it'll probably be well less than $50 for Black Friday. Not really sure what to do with it, hopefully GS weekly ad has a gem buried in there somewhere over the next few weeks.

Does the 10 work on psn cards?
Would love to know this myself since I need to use it within 2 weeks. I'm assuming you can't buy a $10 GS GC with it, so I'm a little pissed I re-upped for a coupon (not what I'd consider 'cash') because I thought it would be a cheap way to get PUR for a year. My GCU is still good for 1.5 years but wanted to see just how much value GS has added since I dumped them years ago. Seems they're intent on making a bad first impression already. . .

bread's done
Back