* * * - - 2 votes

Pricing Error/Glitch?: Playstation 4 1TB Spider-Man Bundle (Not Limited Edition) - $199 At Walmart

#61 Meske  

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:50 PM

I've got in-store pickup too but it says preparing order, Pick up Fri, Nov 2 after 6pm.

#62 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1046 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:14 PM

Still procrssing...

#63 syde1020   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:40 PM

I just received an email saying they are going to honor the order.
Here's what it said.

Whoa! Was that the PlayStation PS4 1TB Spiderman for only $199? Well, the truth is we let this deal slip a little too soon.

Unfortunately, this item was not meant to be available to purchase and we are not ready to ship it out yet.

You might have heard that this item will be available in a few weeks. Since this was our error, we’re going to honor 1 unit per customer, and you can expect the item to be shipped on November 19. If you are interested in additional units, please keep an eye out for when it actually does become available to sell later in the season.

We’re sorry for the confusion on this one.

For additional assistance, please go to http://help.walmart.com. Please do not reply to this email as the mailbox is not monitored.

Sincerely,

Walmart.com Customer Care

http://www.walmart.com

#64 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1861 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:44 PM

I just received an email saying they are going to honor the order.
Here's what it said.

Spoiler

Got it too

#65 silkysmooth   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   310 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

silkysmooth

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:23 PM

Haven't got a cancellation yet but haven't gotten anything from them saying they are going to honor it.  Ordered mine within minutes of it going live though so maybe that will help?  I almost don't care and would rather just get a good deal on Spider-Man since I already have a PS4...

#66 DragoonKnight   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   228 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

DragoonKnight

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:35 PM

Got it too

Me three. Just ended up canceling it.