* * * * * 1 votes

God of War 2018 Collector’s Edition (PS4) $59.99 at Gamestop

#61 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:15 PM

I am bringing mine to the store to return it.  I thought when I bought it that it was just a one time thing. Looks like that is the new price.  I didn't open it so getting my money back. I had planned on selling or trading it for a profit but that's not happening now.

#62 Burning Karma   Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah CAGiversary!   870 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Burning Karma

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:59 PM

I put an order in last night for shipping, since I'm getting a Pro for Christmas. What's up with their ordering system? It took like 4 hours to a confirmation email; the order still hasn't shown up in my order history.

#63 oldcasio  

oldcasio

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:22 PM

I am bringing mine to the store to return it.  I thought when I bought it that it was just a one time thing. Looks like that is the new price.  I didn't open it so getting my money back. I had planned on selling or trading it for a profit but that's not happening now.

Just wait a few months.

#64 looserattledgamer  

looserattledgamer

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:44 PM

Slick Deals that way ===========>

:beer:

#65 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:15 AM

Just wait a few months.

I already returned it.

#66 Amonthar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   603 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:39 AM

I am bringing mine to the store to return it. I thought when I bought it that it was just a one time thing. Looks like that is the new price. I didn't open it so getting my money back. I had planned on selling or trading it for a profit but that's not happening now.

The statue is awesome. I have a bookshelf with three statues on it:

God of War PS4 Statue
Master Sword Statue from BotW Master Edition
Ryu from SF5 PS4 Collector’s Edition

The only game I have played so far was Zelda and was disappointed with it. I just could not stand my weapon breaking over and over. Some people didn’t mind it and I can see that view point.

I already returned it.

How much is the game alone selling for? If you could get at least $40 for the other stuff in there, I would have looked at keeping the statue for $20.

#67 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:56 AM

The collectors edition is $60 plus tax. Game buy itself was as low as $17 over Black Friday weekend.  It's just a really big box and I didn't want to deal with it anymore.  Waiting a couple of months hoping it goes up in value when it's readily available seems like a longshot.

Weapons breaking is not a big deal since there are so many all over the place. It was part of how they developed the game encouraging you to try new weapons and new strategies. It has the most 10's of all time so yeah, most people didn't care.

#68 looserattledgamer  

looserattledgamer

Posted 16 December 2018 - 12:29 PM

Same price at bestbuy
https://www.bestbuy....wE&gclsrc=aw.ds