God of War 2018 Collector’s Edition (PS4) $59.99 at Gamestop

Hoping this us still in stock tomorrow for this price. Was going to pick this up for $40 fir te standard edition this week but getting the extra goodies for $20 is a solid deal.

Ehhh, I'm tempted for some reason, but I don't need all that extra shit. Must maintain CAGness and wait.
Right? I seriously want this (collector) but for $60 I cant pull the trigger. I mean I have the Steelbook already so it's just a matter of waiting for the game to hit $20

Fully regret buying the hype train for this game; still haven't finished it and put maybe 5 hours total in. I knew it was going to be a game not for me but people were all saying best game since Ocarina of Time. Yeah, I just don't like GoW. : \

Right? I seriously want this (collector) but for $60 I cant pull the trigger. I mean I have the Steelbook already so it's just a matter of waiting for the game to hit $20
With Sony's aggressive pricing this gen for 1st/2nd party games, you won't have to wait long for $20. Most of them are single player games, so there is really no rush to play them until $20 or less.

Fully regret buying the hype train for this game; still haven't finished it and put maybe 5 hours total in. I knew it was going to be a game not for me but people were all saying best game since Ocarina of Time. Yeah, I just don't like GoW. : \
As avatar would say, " Son! Take back those words!!" lol

Ehhh, I'm tempted for some reason, but I don't need all that extra shit. Must maintain CAGness and wait.

my same mindset. it’s all material shit anyways. there’s so many people out there that are worse of than we are. it does mess with your mind thought. I picked up a fate extra limited edition three years ago at toys r us for ten bucks. trades it for and oled vita with a few games for remote play. my other vita 1000 is on henkaku. so yeah the kid I traded with locally knew what the psp game I traded him was worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine came in a shipping box much bigger than it should have been. I didn't open the collectors edition box.  I am thinking I might sell it later so best to leave it sealed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone pick up one from a GameStop store? Has it been sealed and nothing missing?
I noticed this this year, that stores are gutted their last copies of collectors editions and displaying the contents. It’s very possible if a store shows new stock, the contents are all mangled.

Wow I swear these GOW CE’s weren’t available for pickup anywhere around me last week but now they’re available all over the place

Same it's all over the stores near me. Very confused about this restock.
Just saw this too. So strange. I thought this was rare when it came out. Apparently not. Now the stone mason version is the real CE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sad.  I just put this on offerup for $100 lol.  I guess this is the new price?  I wouldn't have bought it if I knew.  Oh well. I guess I can return it to the store and get my money back.

Thanks to all in this thread, I was able to snag one at a local GS today and I'm very happy with it.   A darn nice CE, even at full price .... but 1/2 off is much better.  CAGLife

bread's done
Back