$38.99 NewEgg.com: Spider-Man, AC Odyssey, SotTR & More

Awesome, just finished Dragon Quest XI the other day and needed a game. I was going to wait until Black Friday to look for a deal on Spider-Man but this is close enough!

Thanks for posting. I picked up DQXI as well - had the $10 Newegg gift card from the earlier deal from buying PSN credit.

Sadly, still no deals on arcade sticks. I'm still kicking myself for missing that 50% off deal from a couple months ago. Really hoping they push a deal of some sort for Black Friday. 

Well would you look at that...

AC Odyssey dropped $21 within 27 days (35% drop). And here I was being conservative with my prediction and assumed it would drop a few weeks from now during Black Friday.

Picked up AC Odyssey for PS4. Was worth the extra $3-ish bucks to get it now shipped instead of fighting Black Friday.

Dang it looks like I'm late Spiderman is only being sold by third-party sellers so the code won't work. Should have got it when I saw it at work.

Apparently I have shoprunner now. :/ this past summer I had to pay for shipping.. Now suddenly its free. Glitch or apology for letting my credit card info get stolen? Or am I gonna see a bill in the mail that makes me cry? Oh God.. Now I'll be hyperventilating all night.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back