Target "Early Access" Black Friday Ad

Some great deals in there.  Starlink for $40 bucks (I should have waited), PS4 with Spiderman for $200, Switch with Mario Kart 8 for $300, and some good game deals.  Nothing I'm going to be getting but man if I had some spare money I would be all over a PS4 this holiday.

May stop in after work and try to nab one of those Starlink bundles for $40 and maybe a few of the $15 games. 

only a few items are early access, basically pages 2 to 6. though alot of the stuff in the ad is the same price right now, but thats just because its not even really on sale. the beats are probably the highlight (for early access) unless you are looking for a dyson vacuum

Last edited by a moderator:
getting detroit and maybe tomb raider. 

hopefully bestbuy matches those prices and I can use my gCU, since it expired for everybody else and might actually stack this time. 

Is the Instant Pot deal live now? I was gonna grab that one for my mom, but it's on the cover and on the door buster page and wasn't sure.

Best Buy won't give you the GCU discount with price matches.
They probably will match these deals in their ads, and possibly undercut a few dollars. The kicker here is their Early Access for Elite and Elite Plus, GCU works during that period.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Looking at god of war and soul calibur 6.
Soul Calibur 6 is freaking awesome. Big improvement in the technical/gameplay mechanics over part 4 and 5. I paid $80 for the deluxe version (GCU) and I'm not even mad that it's going on sale, that's how much I'm enjoying it now.

They probably will match these deals in their ads, and possibly undercut a few dollars. The kicker here is their Early Access for Elite and Elite Plus, GCU works during that period.
Didn't work for me in that timeframe last year and I ordered a fair amount. It worked on cyber monday though. (And yes I'm elite)

GCU does not work during that period..

also I wish we knew what the "and more" was lol

GCU does not work on Black Friday Early Access. It hasn't for the last few years now, there was a glitch last year and it worked for a little bit, but was quickly corrected. I do think Best Buy will match and undercut some of these deals though so not too worried about missing out here. I'd like Starlink for $40, but I know I won't play it anytime soon and I am working so I've already missed it since it as a doorbuster deal. Soul Calibur VI and AC Odyssey are two I really want to get this Black Friday though, but I think Best Buy will easily match the $35 or do better on those games and I can wait since I am playing RDR2 right now like most everyone else.

Does anybody know how much the AC: Origins Gold Edition for ps4 was in-store at Best Buy? It's been a year and online it's still priced as $104.99. Was the price cheaper in store? I want to buy it and Best Buy's the last place that has it but I'm not willing to shell out $100 for it. Also, does anybody think Target will honor the $29.99 price for Shadow of the Tomb Raider to include the Steelbook Edition?

Fudge really wish that Roblox set was available now. Just paid $70 for it at Gamestop on 10/14 for my son for Xmas since it was the last one in the area and it didnt seem available anymore.

Really hoping we see Spider-man for $35 somewhere ... the fact that’s it’s a bundled game makes me worry there might not be a deal for it (although it should drop like crazy after Xmas on eBay bc of those bundles).

Went to my Target in Niagara Falls to try to get Starlink. They said that the Nov. 1st doorbusters sale price is only for the 1st 6 pages of the ad.

Less games than previous years. Odd to see such a small page of games but maybe they'll have hidden deals.
Well it kind of goes with the recent trend of shrinking media size chainwide over the last year. I think this may be the first year where they don't advertise CDs either (think I saw vinyl but not CDs though it was a quick glance and I could be wrong).

Man anyone with a PS4 and not PSVR needs to be all over the $250 PSVR deal.  I have a feeling that is going to be a deal everywhere on BF.

I paid $350 for it with Skyrim last year and that was a deal.  And I haven't even opened Skyrim and don't plan on it lol, I just wanted the V2 version if I was going to be getting one.

Man anyone with a PS4 and not PSVR needs to be all over the $250 PSVR deal. I have a feeling that is going to be a deal everywhere on BF.

I paid $350 for it with Skyrim last year and that was a deal. And I haven't even opened Skyrim and don't plan on it lol, I just wanted the V2 version if I was going to be getting one.
Yeah, that's a great price. I wish I would have waited, but I just had to be an early adopter!. I'd definitely upgrade if I could sell mine for a decent price. I may ask some friends if they want to buy it so I can get the V2, I'll even give them Astro Bot since I have a copy already!

Does anybody know how much the AC: Origins Gold Edition for ps4 was in-store at Best Buy? It's been a year and online it's still priced as $104.99. Was the price cheaper in store? I want to buy it and Best Buy's the last place that has it but I'm not willing to shell out $100 for it. Also, does anybody think Target will honor the $29.99 price for Shadow of the Tomb Raider to include the Steelbook Edition?
None near me, but I can tell you clearance in-store drops earlier than online. I saw Bravely Second stickered with lower price than online's, and within a week, online lower the price to match it as well.

If Steelbook edition has the same dpci as the regular case version, price will automatically applies.

Wait, so is this some combo BF ad + pre-BF? I see the Early Access Nov 1, but the front page also has "doors open at 5PM Thursday". That must mean Thanksgiving, not today, right? Are the Doorbusters referring to Thanksgiving or today? Deals aside, what a terribly formatted ad. Who the hell at Target HQ thought this was a good idea to print?

Has anyone gone to Target yet and seen whether any prices are live?

Wait, so is this some combo BF ad + pre-BF? I see the Early Access Nov 1, but the front page also has "doors open at 5PM Thursday". That must mean Thanksgiving, not today, right? Are the Doorbusters referring to Thanksgiving or today? Deals aside, what a terribly formatted ad. Who the hell at Target HQ thought this was a good idea to print?

Has anyone gone to Target yet and seen whether any prices are live?
pages 2-6 are live now, today only. the rest of the ad is a black friday preview. if you go to target.com it actually explains it better, but direct links to the ad dont show it very well.

bread's done
Back