Google Express Nov 1 Gaming Deals (XB1X + RDR2 $368 + Tax, Switch $240 + Tax)

Katsumi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Google Express is running a 1-day promotion today on select electronics. They are giving 20% off with code WISH20 with a $500 max discount.

Currently, antonline has the Nintendo Switch listed for $300 which comes to $240+Tax after WISH20.

There is also a Xbox One X NBA2K19 Bundle + Red Dead Redemption 2 for $368+Tax after WISH20.

The sale homepage is here

YMMV - Some are being told that the code has reached its limit already

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad price on both things, the Switch is tempting to get for my sister but that's a little out of my budget for her.

Just tried the discount promo code but it said This promo was popular, and has reached its limit. Keep an eye out for new deals.. Oh well. 

Yikes :( That died quickly, then. It's still letting me add the Promo Code to my order, but perhaps that is because I entered it earlier to test.

I was able to get the Xbox One X NBA 2K19 + RDR2 bundle, but CC was declined by Chase, had to approve transaction and then was able to complete order. $367.99, no tax and free shipping.

Very tempting...
So who has the best trade in value for an S? GS is like $100, BB is $75..

Oh and is nba/rdr2 digital or physical? (Didnt see that when i skimmed it)

Nvm... OOS now.

Got one.

Digital nba2k19.. doesnt say about rdr2. Will be trading/selling the nba code for sure.

GS shows 100/125 for the one s on the app, must be a promo then.

I bit the bullet and went for it, no tax tipped the scale. Looks like I can get $100 cash for selling my Day One Xbox One to Gamestop. Thanks for posting this deal Katsumi.

Got one.

Digital nba2k19.. doesnt say about rdr2. Will be trading/selling the nba code for sure.

GS shows 100/125 for the one s on the app, must be a promo then.
Yep, it's in the weekly ad. Looking at another email, offer should be valid 10/22/18 - 11/11/18.

You mentioned "S" in your post, which is 175/140, but the Original Xbox One is 125/100.

I just bought the Switch just now on my lunch break. Came to $239, no tax, free shipping. Based off Target’s ad this is what it would cost minus MK8 on BF. I do not really want MK8 digitally anyway.

Fry's has Lost Child for Switch at $30 in my area. $24 after discount. Bestbuy already dropped price to $48, so this may keep falling but $24 is a good price if you're into SMT-like RPGs, though reviews are not that great.

Can someone tell me is the seller antonline? Or is this done through Google. I've never heard of this company, just want to make a legit purchase

I don't want to force anyone to pull the trigger but the X was out of stock briefly so I couldn't buy it.  So I was like 'oh well I guess I'm not buying it' but then an hour later it suddenly became available again.  I was never so fast to pull the trigger.  I hope the same thing happens to Spiderman PS4 Pro so I can buy it from another Google account...

Got a switch for $240. REALLY wish I’d known about this early enough to get the Spider-Man PS4. Had to debate the switch for a while before pulling the trigger. Would have jumped on the pro in an instant.

Already have an X from a previous deal or I would have jumped in on it too

Just put in an order for 2 One X bundles w/ RD2 for $735.98. Seems a little too good to be true, guess I'll have to wait to find out.

I don't want to force anyone to pull the trigger but the X was out of stock briefly so I couldn't buy it. So I was like 'oh well I guess I'm not buying it' but then an hour later it suddenly became available again. I was never so fast to pull the trigger. I hope the same thing happens to Spiderman PS4 Pro so I can buy it from another Google account...
Exactly what i did.

20% off the deal that really tempted me last week?  Hell yeah.  And no tax (10% here, yuck).  Jumped in.   Will sell or trade in RDR2 which I've already bought and sell NBA2k19 code since I'm not really into NBA games anymore.  Worked out really well for me.   Thanks OP!

Said the NBA bundle was sold out after I purchased mine, but it seems to go in and out of stock.

20% off the deal that really tempted me last week? Hell yeah. And no tax (10% here, yuck). Jumped in. Will sell or trade in RDR2 which I've already bought and sell NBA2k19 code since I'm not really into NBA games anymore. Worked out really well for me. Thanks OP!

Said the NBA bundle was sold out after I purchased mine, but it seems to go in and out of stock.
How are some avoiding tax? Is it a state thing?

Great deal. Amazing for those that don't pay tax. $401 with tax included, in California.
Yeah, the lack of tax pushed me over the edge and I wasn't even remotely thinking about something like this. But 120 savings off compared to GS local pickup is worth the hassle of a return if I change my mind. Def helps that it's through Google but it seems they only have 14 day returns on electronics (or do VG/consoles fall under the 30 day rule?)

After debating all day with myself, I pulled the trigger.  Red Dead + 1TB XBX for $368 and no tax.  Will sell NBA2K19, since I have zero interest in it.  This is an awesome deal.  Now just need a 4K TV.  Anyone have any suggestions?

seems like many of us will be flooding the market with NBA2k19 lol

Still curious if it will be a digital Rdr2 or physical copy..

Just a fyi, I opened up the google express app just now to reread the listing... Shows a UPS tracking number already.

No email/notification or anything.

seems like many of us will be flooding the market with NBA2k19 lol

Still curious if it will be a digital Rdr2 or physical copy..

Just a fyi, I opened up the google express app just now to reread the listing... Shows a UPS tracking number already.

No email/notification or anything.
Are you talking about the order confirmation email? I received that about 30 seconds after I ordered.

Yeah, the lack of tax pushed me over the edge and I wasn't even remotely thinking about something like this. But 120 savings off compared to GS local pickup is worth the hassle of a return if I change my mind. Def helps that it's through Google but it seems they only have 14 day returns on electronics (or do VG/consoles fall under the 30 day rule?)
I almost gave up on xbox, but game pass convinced me to stay. I paid $401 and will sell both games, along with my one s, to mitigate the hit to my wallet.

I doubt black Friday will have a deal this good

Looking closer at the UPS tracking, label has been created, but not yet picked up by UPS. So technically has not yet shipped or at least the tracking has not yet updated beyond that yet this morning.

I'm curious how many of those Xbox One X console sold.

Bought a switch for $240+$21 tax, $261 total. Good price, don't think black Friday will be much better.

bread's done
Back