* * * * * 1 votes

Google Express Nov 1 Gaming Deals (XB1X + RDR2 $368 + Tax, Switch $240 + Tax)

#91 Pthrilla2  

Pthrilla2

Posted 10 November 2018 - 01:26 AM

I still do not know when I am getting my Switch. It says it shipped from GA but is now in PA. I live in FL. Why would they ship it up north just to ship it back south? You got to love our USPS. LOL

Sounds like it was Surepost (UPS) or other 3rd party that the usps delivers in the end. Or a tracking error. I get arrived and out for delivery updates that say Las Vegas. And I am not nowhere near sin city..

When I bought mine i didn't see any other option other than UPS, at least on mobile it didn't show me any other option.

I finally got my Switch today, 11/9. The box it came in said it came Priority Mail 2-day but it took a week to get here. Based on the shipping history it shipped from GA, went to Chicago, then to PA then to Jacksonville, FL then to Orlando. My switch went on a nationwide tour.  :rofl:

#92 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Four Roses Single Barrel CAGiversary!   1987 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 10 November 2018 - 01:36 AM

I finally got my Switch today, 11/9. The box it came in said it came Priority Mail 2-day but it took a week to get here. Based on the shipping history it shipped from GA, went to Chicago, then to PA then to Jacksonville, FL then to Orlando. My switch went on a nationwide tour. :rofl:

My X got here finally. open the huge box and there was zero padding... rdr2 had half the box to fly around, but unlike a ps4 disc neither disc came loose.
Just worried about the X with all that space to fly around in.

#93 Pthrilla2  

Pthrilla2

Posted 10 November 2018 - 01:49 AM

My X got here finally. open the huge box and there was zero padding... rdr2 had half the box to fly around, but unlike a ps4 disc neither disc came loose.
Just worried about the X with all that space to fly around in.

Yeah, my Switch had no padding either. The box was just big enough to fit the Switch box. A quick visual check shows everything is in order. Need to hook it up to make it sure it is in working condition.

#94 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4788 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:18 AM

I finally got my Switch today, 11/9. The box it came in said it came Priority Mail 2-day but it took a week to get here. Based on the shipping history it shipped from GA, went to Chicago, then to PA then to Jacksonville, FL then to Orlando. My switch went on a nationwide tour.  :rofl:

LOL, I just had an order get to a city sixty miles away and then went to California.  I'm on the east coast...