Black Friday 2018 Movie Deals

Wish that John Wick 1+2 SB were on sale; doesn't make sense to get them piecemeal now. Blade Runner is such a tempting deal except we hated it. Hopefully more deals pop up, so thanks for this!

Wish that John Wick 1+2 SB were on sale; doesn't make sense to get them piecemeal now. Blade Runner is such a tempting deal except we hated it. Hopefully more deals pop up, so thanks for this!
damn, liked this for the JW love, had to un-like it for hating 2049

damn, liked this for the JW love, had to un-like it for hating 2049
Haha, all good. 2049 just wasn't as good as the predecessor and made Ford look like a bumbling fool by this point for the sake of passing the torch to Gosling. Great actors, awful script IMO.

Haha, all good. 2049 just wasn't as good as the predecessor and made Ford look like a bumbling fool by this point for the sake of passing the torch to Gosling. Great actors, awful script IMO.
you're right, it wasn't as good as the first movie. it was waaaaaaaaaaaay better :v

definitely picking up Sicario 2 4K from Best Buy, other than that... Not many movie deals tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
was hoping big lots would have some cheap blurays again, but only dvds are listed in their ad. Not really worth getting up early for a maybe.

If I add the stuff I want to my saved items list on BB's website will the sale prices show when the prices go live? I wanna be able to easily add stuff all at once.

Also I heard that Best Buy will sometime put BluRays out early for the BF prices. Like the Wednesday before. 

Best buy will have early access for elite pro and elite on sunday and regular mybestbuy members on Monday. Not everything will be available but a good Chunk will.

Do we know if these Black Friday deals for stores like Walmart, Best Buy and Target start on Thanksgiving? I know last year sales that were supposed to be active weren't, or out of stock immediately which made no sense.

Family video has an online storefront??
Family Video has their fingers in a lot of pies...

e41f93de8a0a2c11.jpg

Blade Runner for $6 sounds good, it also includes the 3 short film prequels on disc. The 4k version for $15 is tempting but I really don't want to fall down that expensive rabbit hole of upgrading my collection to 4k.

I just went to revisit the movies from the pre-BF sale and they're all regular price now too. Glad I got some locked in but still...

Not a movie but the complete series of Hannibal is $10 on Vudu. Also $10 for Are You Afraid Of The Dark complete series if you're into that.

I want Spider-Man Homecoming on blu-ray and Walmart is showing $7.96 instead of $3.96. At this rate they will be gone before the real sale is live.

Grabbed majority of the tv shows on dvd I wanted at walmart for 9.96:

The Flash season 4
Arrow Season 6
SuperGirl Season 3
Gotham season 4
SuperNatural Season 13
WestWorld Season 1

I'm after Rampage 4K and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 4K for $8.96 a piece from Walmart - anyone know whats up with these? Rampage is at $15 on the site and Jurassic is at $27.  :whistle2:k

I'm after Rampage 4K and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 4K for $8.96 a piece from Walmart - anyone know whats up with these? Rampage is at $15 on the site and Jurassic is at $27. :whistle2:k
Same. Those as well as Skyscraper for me. Been refreshing for over 2 hours now.

I'm after Rampage 4K and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 4K for $8.96 a piece from Walmart - anyone know whats up with these? Rampage is at $15 on the site and Jurassic is at $27. :whistle2:k
Apparently those deals are only going to be in store only. People on slickdeals have said that the ad states that. [emoji52]

I'm ordering most of mine from Best Buy, I'm NOT going into a damn Wal-Mart no matter the deal on anything, lol. Place is a mad house.

Apparently those deals are only going to be in store only. People on slickdeals have said that the ad states that. [emoji52]
Welp - had no idea. Might just pay the $15/ea from Best Buy and avoid stepping into a Walmart.

Thank you for the heads up though!

That sucks, that's all I'm waiting on. I guess I'll go to the store in the morning tomorrow and hope the prices will be live early like they have been the last few years.

bread's done
Back