Player Unknowns Battlegrounds (PUBG) Free download

I turned off my PS4 to claim PUBG.

The link to Pro EVO is now dead and the game page on Xbox One appears to be gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure sounds like a free trial period to me too:

Play PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Full Product Release free for a limited time
PES has the same wording

Why does everyone assume "Free for a limited time" means it's just a free weekend? They are clearly free on purpose and will go back to costing money at some point. It's not like they are going to somehow just revoke the licenses claimed right now in a week. ;)

The wording of "play _________ free for a limited time" leads lots of people to wonder if it's a free play weekend or buy it for free and own it if bought within a certain window. Even most of the website articles I've seen are a bit confused by the wording. By any means, I got them and, to me, it looks like an own it forever type deal. I guess we will see though.

Why does everyone assume "Free for a limited time" means it's just a free weekend? They are clearly free on purpose and will go back to costing money at some point. It's not like they are going to somehow just revoke the licenses claimed right now in a week. ;)
Why would people assume that they are free to own forever? PES just came out not too long ago and PUBG is a popular game. Common sense needs to be used.

PUBG is probably the best game to come out ever other than the Unreal series and the Gears of War series.  Definitely worth it to DL and play it.  It's like a serious Radical Heights.  

Well regardless if they are free to own forever or for just a limited time, this is the perfect opportunity to jump in and see if those games are worth playing indefinitely.

So hurry and play them.

yeah idk why anyone thought they were magically getting these games free forever
tumblr_oq07ykfqkg1t8f4e9o1_500.jpg

"BuT wEdNesDaY iZ nOt A wEeKeNd!"

Is your name referring to pro wrestling? You really are like a heel telling everyone what they don't want to hear but they begrudgingly have to admit that you're right.

Edit: Nvm. PES does have the buy button now. It didn't when the tweets first went out.

Well regardless if they are free to own forever or for just a limited time, this is the perfect opportunity to jump in and see if those games are worth playing indefinitely.

So hurry and play them.
So, that's where you messed up. People just want to add it to their backlog collection, not ACTUALLY play them. Hence why people are concerned about the free forever or free weekend.

bread's done
Back