- - - - -

FS Nintendo Switch, Pro controller and Zelda BOTW Xenoblade 2 Want Paypal

zelda switch xenoblade nintendo pro controller mario

#1 Ak3579  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:03 AM

Hi, I'm looking to sell my Nintendo Switch system, 2 Gray Joycons, 1 nintendo Pro controller and charger, dock all hookups, Zelda breath of the wild with box and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with box. Also have a black carrying case for the switch. It comes with a 16gb sd card in it. It has had a screen protector on it since it was bought new a year ago. I dont have the original box. Looking for $310 paypal shipped goods and services. I would like to deal with an established trader if at all possible. Shoot me some messages if interested. I can take more pics as well.

Edit: would also consider Paypal / PS4 game combo for it to get the price down some. Been looking for some new PS4 games to play. Spiderman, Red dead 2, Asassins creed odyssey, God of war. 

20181106_182137.jpg  

#2 DarthPwner  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:59 PM

Good deal for 2 great games included. You shouldn't have any problem selling that bundle. I would buy it right now if I didn't already have all that stuff! Free bump

#3 Ak3579  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:45 PM

Bump

#4 Keisu  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 06:53 PM

I can do Paypal.  I have a brand new sealed god of war.  What kind of deal would you do for cash + god of war?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zelda, switch, xenoblade, nintendo, pro controller, mario