Walmart Black Friday Ad

Similar prices as Target and other places.  I can't read all the games turned sideways

Last edited by a moderator:
($229 for all other Xbox One S bundles)

The Minecraft bundle is tempting since I could save extra money and put it towards other games/GCs, but I like the idea of picking up a game I don't already own, too.

:switch:   :3ds:  NINTENDO GAMES

$35 games

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Kirby Star Allies
ARMS
Pokken Tournament DX
LEGO DC Super-Villains
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
NBA 2K19
FIFA 19
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Starlink: Battle for Atlas

$25 games

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Carnival Games
Rocket League
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Nickelodeon Kart Racers

$17 games

Super Mario 3D Land
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Namco Museum Arcade Pac
LEGO Worlds
South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Definitely. If it is for that price, it's a must get on my end.
Same, it doesn't seem like my kinda game, but my friends love it and they make it sound really fun and that it actually would be something I'd like. Not fighting the initial crowds, but I may try and get it at that price. Of course, MSRP is now $30 so not a huge deal, but best price yet for it.

Same, it doesn't seem like my kinda game, but my friends love it and they make it sound really fun and that it actually would be something I'd like. Not fighting the initial crowds, but I may try and get it at that price. Of course, MSRP is now $30 so not a huge deal, but best price yet for it.
It's a pretty fun series. My first one was for the 3ds. Loved hunting the different animals. It's challenging but worth it.

The Minecraft bundle is tempting since I could save extra money and put it towards other games/GCs, but I like the idea of picking up a game I don't already own, too.
I'm in the same boat.. I have Minecraft and it isn't my cup of tea on PS4. So the idea of paying for it again pisses me off.

Did nobody notice the best deal? Free coffee, hot cocoa and cookies. Just what all those fat people in line needed. . .

Do PC versions of games go for the same price as console at Wal-Mart during bf ?
I don't think Walmart even stocks PC games in stores.

Or view it on your phone in a browser as well.

Best of those I see is COD IIII is $25! Conan Exiles is $17.
That's COD Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles, which is the base game + Zombie Chronicles DLC. It has been $25 a few times.

However, when you click on the $35 games, Black Ops 4 shows up on the list. That might be an error because you'd imagine it would be advertised on the flyer if it were included and it's the cheapest price of all the BF ads posted so far.

Where and when?
It is between Destiny 2 and Skyrim in the bottom row of the $17 section. The vanilla edition is $12 too.

If it's not there for you, then I guess your region doesn't have all the same deals. I remember WM having worse deals in my area on games a few years ago compared to the leaked ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping I finally can get Skyrim on Switch for that price along with Dragonball Fighter Z.  Some really good deals though and the rest of the ad isn't half bad.

I've been needing the extra space to install the mountain of Xbox One discs that I've acquired. If I decide to pull the trigger on the Minecraft bundle, I'll probably never play it. I already have it on 360, Android, and the PlayStations, and I've never bothered to try it on those either.

Actual Switch deals!!!!!

I’ve been eying the Namco pack with Splatterhouse and Rolling Thunder on it and DBZ Fighters for $25 good to see.

Can anyone make out the names on the spines of the $12-17 games?
$17: Monster Energy Supercross, Lego Marvel Superheroes 2, GTA 5 (360), Conan, COD Modern Warfare

$12: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 1, Lego Avengers, Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, Doom, COD World at War, Fallout New Vegas, Lego Jurassic World, Street Fighter V Arcade, COD BO3

Damn man, even Walmart is hocking that weak Samsung NU6900 4K TV. Like all other retailers. I want a deal on the NU7100

Sadly, the higher-quality TV sets rarely go on sale for Black Friday. You usually see the lower-quality ones getting the steep deals.

There are a few options that have my interest from this Wal-Mart ad. I was planning on not going hard this Black Friday. I need to tighten the old belt going into the holidays, and frankly my bloated collection doesn't need any more stuffing. But then I see Dragon Ball Fighter Z for the PS4 in the $17 category.

Sadly, the higher-quality TV sets rarely go on sale for Black Friday. You usually see the lower-quality ones getting the steep deals.

There are a few options that have my interest from this Wal-Mart ad. I was planning on not going hard this Black Friday. I need to tighten the old belt going into the holidays, and frankly my bloated collection doesn't need any more stuffing. But then I see Dragon Ball Fighter Z for the PS4 in the $17 category.
The better tvs go on sale in February after the big game

Hopefully you can get that online when that sale starts Wednesday, though I know getting BF deals on walmart’s Crap website can be pretty hit and miss.

Anyone have any more details about the Fallout and Red Dead 2 steelbooks listed in the ad?  Are they unique to Walmart or just unique in the sense that they come with the standard edition of the games at Walmart?  

bread's done
Back