- - - - -

Walmart Black Friday Ad

#31 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6019 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:44 PM

($229 for all other Xbox One S bundles)

The Minecraft bundle is tempting since I could save extra money and put it towards other games/GCs, but I like the idea of picking up a game I don't already own, too.

I've been needing the extra space to install the mountain of Xbox One discs that I've acquired.  If I decide to pull the trigger on the Minecraft bundle, I'll probably never play it.  I already have it on 360, Android, and the PlayStations, and I've never bothered to try it on those either. 

#32 Dojorkan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Dojorkan

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:36 PM

The Sims 4 bundle seems like it could be an error given that the base game alone isn't shown anywhere.

#33 Madzane  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:55 PM

Actual Switch deals!!!!!

I’ve been eying the Namco pack with Splatterhouse and Rolling Thunder on it and DBZ Fighters for $25 good to see.

#34 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:02 PM

Looking good this year.

#35 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8927 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:10 PM

Looks like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 only for me from this list.

#36 chargeup45   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   860 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:14 PM

Can anyone make out the names on the spines of the $12-17 games?

$17: Monster Energy Supercross, Lego Marvel Superheroes 2, GTA 5 (360), Conan, COD Modern Warfare

$12: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 1, Lego Avengers, Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, Doom, COD World at War, Fallout New Vegas, Lego Jurassic World, Street Fighter V Arcade, COD BO3

#37 ck0  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:09 PM

Damn man, even Walmart is hocking that weak Samsung NU6900 4K TV. Like all other retailers. I want a deal on the NU7100

#38 Richard Kain   The Kaiser CAGiversary!   2602 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Richard Kain

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:36 PM

Sadly, the higher-quality TV sets rarely go on sale for Black Friday. You usually see the lower-quality ones getting the steep deals.

There are a few options that have my interest from this Wal-Mart ad. I was planning on not going hard this Black Friday. I need to tighten the old belt going into the holidays, and frankly my bloated collection doesn't need any more stuffing. But then I see Dragon Ball Fighter Z for the PS4 in the $17 category.

#39 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:27 PM

Sadly, the higher-quality TV sets rarely go on sale for Black Friday. You usually see the lower-quality ones getting the steep deals.

There are a few options that have my interest from this Wal-Mart ad. I was planning on not going hard this Black Friday. I need to tighten the old belt going into the holidays, and frankly my bloated collection doesn't need any more stuffing. But then I see Dragon Ball Fighter Z for the PS4 in the $17 category.

The better tvs go on sale in February after the big game

#40 TuscaloosaJohnny  

TuscaloosaJohnny

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:46 PM

Hopefully you can get that online when that sale starts Wednesday, though I know getting BF deals on walmart’s Crap website can be pretty hit and miss.

#41 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5956 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:45 PM

Anyone have any more details about the Fallout and Red Dead 2 steelbooks listed in the ad?  Are they unique to Walmart or just unique in the sense that they come with the standard edition of the games at Walmart?  

#42 RandomHabit   Dai-Gurren CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

RandomHabit

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:17 PM

Still no deals for Spider-Man. 

#43 Barry Burton   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1488 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Barry Burton

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:58 PM

Still no deals for Spider-Man. 

i think they're saving it for that PS4 bundle

#44 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAGiversary!   254 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:21 AM

My backlog is killer so the discount have to be deep for me to pull up!