Who is going to win the Lakers / Spurs game tonight?

[quote name='drfrielgood']Lakers, I've been a huge fan of Karl Malone for years and I'm really pulling for him to get a ring.[/quote]

Me too.

I used to be a big Karl Malone fan, but then he whored himself out just to get a ring. A real guy to root for is Reggie Miller, who is at least trying to win a ring with the team he's always played for. And Kobe can go to hell. Go spurs.

I'm a Mavs fan. :( So I don't want either team to win. I think the Spurs will win. It seems like they are more focused than the Lakers. They also want revenge for what Fisher did. :twisted: The Lakers need to pray. [-o

[quote name='asaraa']Hard to root against Tim Duncan, but the Lakers will probably win[/quote] :bs: :argue:

personally I am more interested in the great race that is on.

I hope the Spurs win as I hate the Lakers. It was fucking embarassing last game to see all the turnovers made by the Spurs

[quote name='CaseyRyback']personally I am more interested in the great race that is on.

I hope the Spurs win as I hate the Lakers. It was shaq-fuing embarassing last game to see all the turnovers made by the Spurs[/quote]

Well they did almost come back from their huge deficit.

[quote name='Renzokuken']Anybody watching the Miami/Indiana game? Its embarassing.[/quote]

I was, it sucks so bad thats why I started this pole!

T-Wolves

Oh you mean tonights game (not the finals). By process of elimination, because I hate the Lakers, Spurs.

Finals: Spurs vs Pacers

Damn why do they have to play at that damn staple center. I am so sick of seeing all that yellow.

Barkley isn't even watching the game!

It's the middle of the half time show, and they're discussing the game. Then all of a sudden Berkley yells out

"Roy Jones got knocked out! Roy Jones got Knocked out!"

And the main half time guy is like, "Huh"

and berkley goes, "Oh, I wasn't watching the game. I was watching Roy Jones. Can you believe he just got knocked out?"

And the announcer goes, "Well, some people didn't get their $50 bucks worth tonight."

From that point on Berkley wasn't into the intermission. He called Tim Duncan "Tim Bryant" and it was just hilarious. He's not even watching the game!

Guess he has some cash riding on the match.

Nice. San Antonio's last play was a turnover, kind of fitting considering the series. Oh well I hope someone else beats the Lakers because I can't stand another month of everyone around here screaming "LAKERSSSSS!!!" every few seconds. (I live in L.A.)

Alright who voted for the spurs after they lost? How could you think the spurs would win? Lakers won 3 in a row AND were playing at home tonight???

*sigh* Damn Spurs. Why must they suck so badly? All I want is someone to crush the Lakers. Is that too much to ask?

Games over. It was a little boring. Now I'm watching that promo with Duncan and Dr. J.

doesn't suprise me that the Spurs lost. Duncan has had nothing going for the last 4 games.

I still can't see the Lakers winning the title this year. They had no bench scoring this whole series and that is gonna bite em in the ass at some point

Lakers got their revenge for SA upsetting their chapionship streak. those bastards.

seriously, i haven't even heard Tony Parker speak and i don't like him. he just pisses me off for some reason. he's good, of course. that was awesome, last game Fisher pulled a Robert Horry, like from the Lakers-Kings series two seasons ago (or maybe three), and now RH is on the other team.

i was watching the game on www.cbs.sportsline.com and it said Tim Duncan made a fadeaway jumper for the lead, 73-72. i was like WTF! and i shut the window. next morning i read 74-73 Lakers, i'm like omfg. the spurs didn't win.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']doesn't suprise me that the Spurs lost. Duncan has had nothing going for the last 4 games.

I still can't see the Lakers winning the title this year. They had no bench scoring this whole series and that is gonna bite em in the ass at some point[/quote]
Their bench didn't score a lot of points during their 3-peat. In the Shaq-Kobe-Jackson era, the bench was mainly used to keep the Lakers in the game while the starters rested. Sure the bench players come up with some huge shots, but they don't put up big numbers in the box score.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']Lakers got their revenge for SA upsetting their chapionship streak. those bastards.

seriously, i haven't even heard Tony Parker speak and i don't like him. he just pisses me off for some reason. he's good, of course. that was awesome, last game Fisher pulled a Robert Horry, like from the Lakers-Kings series two seasons ago (or maybe three), and now RH is on the other team.

i was watching the game on www.cbs.sportsline.com and it said Tim Duncan made a fadeaway jumper for the lead, 73-72. i was like WTF! and i shut the window. next morning i read 74-73 Lakers, i'm like omfg. the spurs didn't win.[/quote]

I am a Spurs fan but Tony Parker pisses me off too...for some reason. Just hate at first sight i guess. :D

Malone is the whitest black man I've ever seen. I hate the Lakers. Shaq is a big ape, Bryant is a rapist, Malone is a wigger, Fox is ...stupid, Payton is a perennial loser, Fisher is a lucky bastard, and yellow and purple suck. Parker is one of the best point guards in the league so of course you hate him. Duncan is the best player in the league, period. The Spurs are missing one thing, though. David Robinson. They need the Admiral on Oneal.

[quote name='ragtop70']Malone is the whitest black man I've ever seen. I hate the Lakers. Shaq is a big ape, Bryant is a rapist, Malone is a wigger, Fox is ...stupid, Payton is a perennial loser, Fisher is a lucky bastard, and yellow and purple suck. Parker is one of the best point guards in the league so of course you hate him. Duncan is the best player in the league, period. The Spurs are missing one thing, though. David Robinson. They need the Admiral on Oneal.[/quote]

So whats the whitest black man comment suppose to mean? He is white becasue he has dignity and doesnt act like a thug?

It's just a comment I heard Dennis Rodman make one time. Kinda valid though. Have you seen him wearing his cowboy hat and western get up? Did you know he lives on a ranch? Did you know he intends to be a truck driver when he retires? Sure, anyone can drive a truck, but Charlie Pride is the only other black man I've known to wear a cowboy hat. Well, pimps sometimes wear them. Seriously though, I despise Malone.

[quote name='ragtop70']It's just a comment I heard Dennis Rodman make one time. Kinda valid though. Have you seen him wearing his cowboy hat and western get up? Did you know he lives on a ranch? Did you know he intends to be a truck driver when he retires? Sure, anyone can drive a truck, but Charlie Pride is the only other black man I've known to wear a cowboy hat. Well, pimps sometimes wear them. Seriously though, I despise Malone.[/quote]

I guess you must live in a city then. I have seen plenty of black cowboys.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='ragtop70']It's just a comment I heard Dennis Rodman make one time. Kinda valid though. Have you seen him wearing his cowboy hat and western get up? Did you know he lives on a ranch? Did you know he intends to be a truck driver when he retires? Sure, anyone can drive a truck, but Charlie Pride is the only other black man I've known to wear a cowboy hat. Well, pimps sometimes wear them. Seriously though, I despise Malone.[/quote]

I guess you must live in a city then. I have seen plenty of black cowboys.[/quote]

Same here, and Mexican ones.

bread's done
Back