Super Mario party with joycons bundle @ bestbuy

Thanks for pointing this out. Not as crazy for the colors but I could sell the game to compensate some of the cost if I don't like it.

question: if i already pre-ordered but i forgot about the mystery coupon can i take in the day i pick up the game and have it redeem it there and then? 

Seems like a great deal with GCU since Joy Cons list for $79.99 by themselves.  In for one since I've been meaning to get both another pair of Joycons and Mario Party.

I know this has been said when GCU first got cancelled but what’s the verdict on ordering something while on GCU but the game doesn’t release until after your GCU expires? Because mine expires tomorrow.

Sweet! Needed an extra pair of joy cons to use with this game when friends are over. I'll give the extra copy of the game to someone as an xmas gift.

Thanks for posting!

How is the question

Yeah I’m not sure how either
Forgot to explain. Last week I ordered something using the mystery cert. I ended up getting it for less on amazon so I cancelled the order. They refunded the value of the cert as points on my account. I was banking so I just activated and that's about it. If you are having issues using it I'm not sure if this is a glitch but worth a try. Do store pickup and then cancel before they say its ready.

How is the question
tenor.gif

Interesting people are saying to trade game to lower price of joy cons. I’m thinking trade in joy cons to lower the price of the game.

Doesn’t seem to lower it enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! I was watching the Best Buy website after Amazon released the bundle in hopes GCU would work. Then I forgot to check today :p I went ahead and ordered them since I don’t have an extra set of Joy Cons and found the Mario Party demo to be better than expected. Still not 100% sure if I am keeping it as I don’t know that I need the Joycons. But I figure I should get in before they sell out or change it so the discount doesn’t apply. Thanks again!

Damn my GCU just expired, but I am tempted to use that 25% off coupon and my $5 mystery reward cert on this. Otherwise, I'll just use the cert with Just Cause 4 Gold Edition. 

What 25% off? I got one for toys only
Roughly a week or so before your GCU expires you'll get an email with a one-time use promo code for 25% off one new video game purchase. I really wish that Mario Kart + JoyCon bundle had come out a week earlier so I could just use GCU on it. I'll still probably use the discount code on it though since I am having a get together on Saturday that would be perfect for Super Mario Party.

If only I still had GCU, didn’t already own super mario party, and could somehow justify a third pair of joy cons....
Yeah that is the big debate for me post GCU. If I had the GCU discount still I would have already bought it though. Like you I have a hard time justifying the need for a third pair of JoyCons especially when Mario Party would be the only time 4 will ever get used at the same time. I do like the colors of these JoyCons a lot more than the gray and neon blue and red sets that I have now though.

I don't have a switch yet but jumped on this while I had my 25% off.  Gonna try for the Mario Kart bundle on BF as that seems like the best deal.  The other special bundles look kinda cool, but a sticker on a docking station gets overruled by a good free game.  Though I do like the sticker on the Smash bundle, It'll be facing to the side of the TV and won't get any viewing anywho.

Yeah that is the big debate for me post GCU. If I had the GCU discount still I would have already bought it though. Like you I have a hard time justifying the need for a third pair of JoyCons especially when Mario Party would be the only time 4 will ever get used at the same time. I do like the colors of these JoyCons a lot more than the gray and neon blue and red sets that I have now though.
8 Player Smash will be able to be done with 4 sets of Joycons, and Super Bomberman can support 8 player play.

You'll need the certificate number. Then check out as guest. You'll be to enter it. Then you should be able to log in and use your reward number.
I'm just not seeing anywhere to enter the certificate number. And when I try to enter it as a gift card, it requires a pin, which... I don't have.

From what I was told in the mystery cert thread, it won't even work in conjunction with GCU as it's not treated as a reward cert. I haven't tried though so can't say for sure.

I'm just not seeing anywhere to enter the certificate number. And when I try to enter it as a gift card, it requires a pin, which... I don't have.
I do believe you're right. I just tried. I am certain I have done this in the past. Although my last mystery 5 bucks was a bit ago. Sorry about that. I should have checked before typing. My bad.

bread's done
Back