Walmart: Steam / eShop / PSN gift cards $10 off order of $35 or more. "New Customers"

ebaymarcaro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Lifted this from SD.

Walmart is offering $10 off orders of $35 or more on select gift cards. 
Supposed to be for new customers. 
NOTE: If you try using an already made account, you will receive an error message that the code cannot be applied.

Code is: ELLEN10

This includes:

2 x $20 Steam cards 

2 x $20 PSN

1  x $35 eShop

People have reported receiving the digital codes. A few have had orders cancelled, but unclear if they abused and did many orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You have to sign in to enter a promo code
2. Promo code only works for new accounts
3. Does not seem to work on these gift cards

Looks like if you use an already made account, it says code cannot be applied. Just made a new account and can apply code to all of these gift cards. Not sure why people on SD said guest checkout worked....

Does this not work if you already have a Walmart account? Cause when I entered it, it said does not apply to that order.

EDIT: Never mind I read the original post and see it does not.

I could have sworn I ordered from walmart before but I guess not because they accepted the order.

Still waiting for the codes.  Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

Thanks for posting.

UPDATE:  Received codes and redeemed.  Thank you again.  Fantastic deal

Worked for me on a $35 Eshop card. Thanks!

Edit: Just received a cancellation email. Lame!

i used this on an xbox card a few hours ago and it worked

i just  tried again with a different account to get PSN credit and my order was cancelled

In for one Eshop card currently. If this works I'll try for a second on another account. Getting Pokemon Lets Go for 10 bucks off plus having an extra 10 left over for free sounds amazing, I'll just grab a Physical Pokeball by itself

EDIT: Guess the site must be getting hammered? Been like 20 minutes and nothing yet

Mine has just been in limbo for like the past 50 minutes. It charged me, but it hasnt been cancelled or sent yet.

EDIT: JUST GOT IT! Time to try for #2

Mine has just been in limbo for like the past 50 minutes. It charged me, but it hasnt been cancelled or sent yet.
Weird, mine took 5 minutes to get the code. Ordered about an hour and a half ago.

Just got a second one now problem. Think I'll stop there.

Thanks guys, Paypal and a family members address worked. $70 E-Shop for $50 bucks is a no brainer with all of the Switch goodies coming out

how are you guys making it work? I payed with credit card and it got canceled.  I payed with paypal and different address and it got canceled too (2 different transaction with 2 different addresses and payment)

picked up two $35 eshop. I used the eshop credit to purchase Smash bros + figher pass DLC for $63, plus earn double gold points.

Was tempted but trying to start avoiding digital. I'ts crazy expensive how much last gen games are digitally compared to physically. I can find physical copies of ps3 games for $2-$5 bucks and on the PSN there $20-$30.

Ordered 2x $20 Steam cards 20 minutes ago. Hope to god I get emailed digital codes and they don't send the cards to my shipping address.

Edit: Chose delayed shipping to save a quarter

Edit 2: 12 hours later and still no email. How did everyone receive their digital code?

I read somewhere that its only for first 50,000 and not for gift cards.  Walmart being Walmart is screwing up and still letting people order, instead of just removing the code or not letting it work on prohibited items.  Oh well.

Just tried it with two different accounts (e-mail). Transactions went through already. Hoping they don't get cancelled (fingers crossed).

Just used it on PC with an email and cc # I hadn't used before on Walmart (haven't ordered from them in so long I don't even know if my account is active), did the $10 + $25 Xbox card (to not order 2 of the same thing) and got the email with the numbers in about 15 minutes. I redeemed them immediately in case of any "funny business" after the fact.

Thanks for posting!!

Oh wow. I just noticed the PSN and Nintendo Eshop were digital delivery, while the Steam cards are physically shipped. I'm fucked.

I just ordered 3 different eshop cards. One for $5, one for $10 and the other for $20.  Used paypal and a relatives address.  Went through fine now just waiting on the codes.

EDIT, 4 hours later and still no codes.  Maybe the people went to sleep but not looking good. Website said codes are sent within 4 hours (usually in minutes)

My brother used this for 2x for Nintendo eShop credit using two different accounts so $70 for $50. He tried for a third but the website kept saying payment information cannot be confirmed or something. Anyway, I made an account and bought him another without any issues.

We got the codes for all three orders.

Decided to try a second time also made a new account ordered Terraria for 3DS $22.94 and some vitamins since I just ran out and would be buying them anyway at Target $12.92 for 150 count. This brought my total to $35.86. So ended up paying $16.54 for Terraria (hopefully it doesn't suck) and got a deal on my vitamins for $9.32. The order say it's processed but still waiting for shipping. May attempt ordering another game making a 3rd account, but there's nothing I really want for 3DS, Switch or PS4.

bread's done
Back