Feedback
1 (100%)
:pc: $19.99 The Sims 4 | + 50% off select The Sims 4 games

:pc: $19.99 The Sims 4 Bonus Bundle

:xb1:  :ps4: $59.99 Battlefield V

:switch: $99.99 Super Mario Party + Joy-Cons Bundle

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 Slim Spider-Man Bundle

:xb1: $399.99 Xbox One X

:hd: $29.99 Micro Player Retro Arcade (Galaga or Pac-Man)

:hd: $69.99 Atari Retro Console

:hd: $69.99 Sega Genesis Retro Console 

Save 15% Off TVs (Exclusions Apply) | Sunday Only

RedCard Early Access | Wednesday Only

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I'd waited 2 more years on buying a PS4. I rarely play mine, and the best game I've played on it (Tales of Berseria) could've been played on my PS3. 

Just not digging this generation of games. "Sidequest Overload" is the standard nowadays. I yearn for the days of a meaty main quest with the occasional diversion. 

Wish I'd waited 2 more years on buying a PS4. I rarely play mine, and the best game I've played on it (Tales of Berseria) could've been played on my PS3.

Just not digging this generation of games. "Sidequest Overload" is the standard nowadays. I yearn for the days of a meaty main quest with the occasional diversion.
I agree. Too many games are just a giant map with a big ol' To Do list

I feel that way with the PS4 but replace your game with FFXIV (big MMO guy but I could and should have just gotten a budget PC)

I feel the Switch and their games are one of the last true old school consoles. Funny enough it's the most innovative too.

Will the PS4 spiderman bundle go live early Sunday morning on target's website or will it be an in store only deal?  I have giftcards I can use at target and the redcard but I can't get to the store at 8 am and am worried about them selling out. If not I will use up my trade credit from gamestop. It sounds like they are getting a good inventory influx for the sale

Try Dragon quest XI. Theres only a one or two side quests per town and most of the game is the main storyline.

on the bright side i feel like cuz of all these spiderman bundles were gonna be able to buy a copy of spiderman for ps4 pretty cheap soon :D

on the bright side i feel like cuz of all these spiderman bundles were gonna be able to buy a copy of spiderman for ps4 pretty cheap soon :D
Exactly what I thought too, but I don't see GameStop dropping the price on used copies until the excitement starts to wane.

I would never recommend anything that AtGames makes, but if you have to have that Atari or Sega system, CVS will have them for half off on Black Friday for only $35.

Not sure where else to ask, but do you think target will price match some of the pre Black Friday deals? Like price match PS VR bundles from Walmart or GameStop then maybe be able to use the 5%off with Redcard?

I feel that way with the PS4 but replace your game with FFXIV (big MMO guy but I could and should have just gotten a budget PC)
I feel the Switch and their games are one of the last true old school consoles. Funny enough it's the most innovative too.
Absolutely, between both ends of the spectrum you guys are rightt...shoulda skipped ps4 and used my PC until, the switch was released! Lol
Than again I had no idea that while Sony (and by extension MS) was planning nothing and resting on their laurels, Nintendo would be making the biggest and most innovative return to true console gaming
We live in strange, paradoxical times ....

Target (and I heard our Walmat as well) had zero clue what was going on and didn't have them in stock. Meijer of all places did, however, and I snagged one there. They have them in the back, not on the floor, at least at my location (Lexington KY).

Anyone have luck getting the spidey ps4 at Target today?
Most of the stores around me have the bundle in stock. It's showing up as $299.99 on the website. I'm positive if you chat with support, they'll adjust the price down to $199.99. You'll have to pay ~$325 up front, but you'll receive a refund within 5 days.

Edit: According to Brickseek, they're $199.99 in store. Should ring up the correct price.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-33-0009

Search 54140418 on Target.com, and it'll bring you to the page for PS4 Bundle. You can do in-store pickup as well.

Most of the stores around me have the bundle in stock. It's showing up as $299.99 on the website. I'm positive if you chat with support, they'll adjust the price down to $199.99. You'll have to pay ~$325 up front, but you'll receive a refund within 5 days.

Edit: According to Brickseek, they're $199.99 in store. Should ring up the correct price.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-33-0009

Search 54140418 on Target.com, and it'll bring you to the page for PS4 Bundle. You can do in-store pickup as well.
Saw it earlier for $300. No longer coming up on the site at all. This whole thing is weird

Edit: can confirm it works in store

I’m missing something here....why exactly is everyone’s Spidey sense tingling over this??? In other words what’s the” big deal” about this deal?

I’m missing something here....why exactly is everyone’s Spidey sense tingling over this??? In other words what’s the” big deal” about this deal?
Just makes it easier to buy it today instead of having to go out on Black Friday for it. A lot of people traded in their previous PS4's to GameStop for $200 credit, and they want the free upgrade. I haven't worked retail in almost two years, and I refuse to go out during Black Friday week. It's not worth it when you can get most if not all deals online.

Because no one has Spiderman on sale and you can get it for very little if you know what youre doing with this bundle

Because no one has Spiderman on sale and you can get it for very little if you know what youre doing with this bundle
Just looked into this. That's insane. I would do the same thing if I didn't already have the platinum trophy for Spider-Man. I'll wait on the inevitable Game of the Year edition when it hits $20. You'll probably see a lot of copies of Spider-Man listed in the trade forums over the next few weeks.

I agree, and actually Ive always felt that way....unless there is one or two SPECIFICALLY “BIG” items to get on BF, and i mean you have to have the drive and the focus in order to secure just ONE of the TWO items, well lets just say i might be a CAG but i definitely value my sanity and potential freedom over a hundred bucks saved (and health, i mean some people actually die on BF lol for TVs they’ll never watch now!)

I do appreciate the explanation, but I wouldn’t be that crazy over this deal...i guess maybe if i just got a 4K TV AND i did NOT YET have a ps4, but aside from that, Meh..

BF is just unAmerican these days if you ask me

I agree, and actually Ive always felt that way....unless there is one or two SPECIFICALLY “BIG” items to get on BF, and i mean you have to have the drive and the focus in order to secure just ONE of the TWO items, well lets just say i might be a CAG but i definitely value my sanity and potential freedom over a hundred bucks saved (and health, i mean some people actually die on BF lol for TVs they’ll never watch now!)

I do appreciate the explanation, but I wouldn’t be that crazy over this deal...i guess maybe if i just got a 4K TV AND i did NOT YET have a ps4, but aside from that, Meh..

BF is just unAmerican these days if you ask me
... Thats whats great about this deal. You can just walk into pretty much any major retailer today and get it. No BF lines. No standing out in the cold.

I live in a pretty big city 5-6 Tagets within 16 miles of me. I was about to pick one up for a gift. Most of the Targets were cleaned out of the Spiderman 1TB today. Even online is OOS now lol

Due to high gas prices, for anyone heading out, I wouldn't trust brickseek or the Target app/website. Go ahead and actually give them a call. A local guest today came from another store that showed the Spiderman PS4 bundle as in stock came to the same Target I wasn't at earlier, but of course they didn't have none!

I'll grab it for $30 on Black Friday. Never gave DQ much of a chance (only played like 3 hours of DQV), but I've heard great things about DQXI
Were your main character still a child when you left off? The game opens up once you get the wagon as you explore a little more and most of all start recruiting monsters to your party (a major feature of that entry).

From Target's website:

Early Access to Black Friday

Some quantities limited: some items may have a quantity limit per purchase. Purchases can be made on Target.com on November 21 beginning at approximately midnight (PT). Black Friday deals for REDcard holders will be revealed on November 21. REDcard early access offer applied when you use your REDcard at checkout on Target.com. If an offer is a percentage discount, the discount will apply only to the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard. For other offer types, the offer will apply only if the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard is equal to or greater than the amount of the discount or the value of the offer, as applicable. REDcard early access ends on 11/21/18 at 11:59pm PT.

Would stuff be available for store pick up though, that is the question. If not, I’ll prolly just wait n get stuff instore

bread's done
Back