Xcom 2 Collection $15 / $14 ps4 Xbox 1 Amazon

I bought it though I don't know if I will ever get around to playing it.

Super Strider, I see the expansion at $16.  The Entire collection $40 everywhere else. 

Great deal regardless.

Now if I could only get dark souls remastered below $20!

Had the vanilla version in my backlog for 2 years. Bought this anyway. I'll give the older version to a buddy of mine. Deal is too good.

Had the vanilla version in my backlog for 2 years. Bought this anyway. I'll give the older version to a buddy of mine. Deal is too good.
Yeah me too, sadly I dont have a buddy to gift the vanilla version to :/. Had the same thing happen with Horizon Zero Dawn. Lesson learned, unless I am playing it right away AND it has no notable DLC, skip it. Anyway, thx 4 the heads up on this. Backlog bolstered.

Yeah me too, sadly I dont have a buddy to gift the vanilla version to :/. Had the same thing happen with Horizon Zero Dawn. Lesson learned, unless I am playing it right away AND it has no notable DLC, skip it. Anyway, thx 4 the heads up on this. Backlog bolstered.
WELCOME! I've played the entire series back in the 90s. Can not wait - delivery is MONDAY

Xbox one is backordered. Go to other sellers and it will have Amazon for the lower price, then it says 1-3 weeks to ship.

PlayStation 4 has used - good for a similar price. Says DLC is missing but the dlc is supposedly on disc.

Damn, would have totally bitten on this if it was still available.  Been wanting WotC for a while now, but can't bring myself to drop $40 on it when I got the base though Humble Bundle.  Womp, womp...

I played through the vanilla game on PS4; probably a dumb question, but is the DLC alone worthy of buying the collection for Xbox One?

Hm... You have me tempted. I really enjoyed the first one on Xbox360 (intro to the series for me) but kinda kinda got bored half way through XCOM2 since it didn't seem that much change from XCOM1.

Thought I'd miss out since both were OOS 30 minutes after this was posted. XB1 is back in stock (though backordered) and the version I want since I can play Xcom 1 on the XB1 since it's backwards compatible. Great deal!

Thank you! Been waiting to play this until I can get a good deal on the whole thing since I heard good things about the War of the Chosen. Been a fan of the series since playing the original XCOM back in the day.

Played the original title a few years ago, what is changed with this content update? I've got quite a backlog I'm slowly clearing so any additions have to be vetted. lol. 

Played the original title a few years ago, what is changed with this content update? I've got quite a backlog I'm slowly clearing so any additions have to be vetted. lol.
Cosmetics, new gears, new missions, factions, new bosses (who will make a move after each move you make, instead of waiting until next turn), new mechanics that punishing you if you keep using the same troops repeatedly.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Those saving issues they talked about in that thread are present in vanilla XCOM2. The game deteriorates on higher difficulties the longer the game goes on and the more saves you have.

War of the chosen is broken as hell on console. The devs have long abandoned it. Google it before you pull the trigger on this. The main game should be fine.

War of the Chosen crashes to the Dashboard everytime I try to start it.
Yep, sounds about right. I highly do not recommend an Iron Man game play when it comes to console. Because you cannot have multiple save files, should your save get corrupted – and it very well might; mine did – then you are SOL.

• Save often, but keep the number of overall save files to a minimum; maybe 3-6
  • If you keep crashing during a mission try re saving, quit game and restart
  • Be prepared to deal with bugs
Despite the above, I still love this game so much. XCOM was my GOTY. Then XCOM 2 was my GOTY. Then War of the Chosen, which is hands down the best XCOM ever IMO, was my GOTY. Might start re playing it now ....

bread's done
Back