* * * * * 2 votes

Xcom 2 Collection $15 / $14 ps4 Xbox 1 Amazon

#31 dinovelvet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3645 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

dinovelvet

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:09 PM

XCOM 2 + Expansion is perhaps one of the best games I've ever played ever.

I’ll alert the media.

#32 EvilChamp   Super Nintendo CAGiversary!   2304 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

EvilChamp

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:09 PM

I’ll alert the media.

It's one of those games I'll starting playing at noon and then look at time and it's already midnight. 

For newcomers, I would highly recommend just starting with the newest DLC. 

#33 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:20 PM

War of the Chosen crashes to the Dashboard everytime I try to start it. 

#34 gogomo  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:33 PM

It's one of those games I'll starting playing at noon and then look at time and it's already midnight.

That was me when I recently played XCOM: Enemy Unknown (got it as a free GwG from back in 2016).  So good.

#35 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1759 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:39 PM

Xcom has always been poorly optimized and buggy on console, even the previous gen installment.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#36 respectablechum  

respectablechum

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:54 PM

War of the chosen is broken as hell on console. The devs have long abandoned it. Google it before you pull the trigger on this. The main game should be fine.

#37 EvilChamp   Super Nintendo CAGiversary!   2304 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

EvilChamp

Posted 30 November 2018 - 11:36 PM

Yep, sounds about right. I highly do not recommend an Iron Man game play when it comes to console. Because you cannot have multiple save files, should your save get corrupted – and it very well might; mine did – then you are SOL. 

• Save often, but keep the number of overall save files to a minimum; maybe 3-6
  • If you keep crashing during a mission try re saving, quit game and restart
  • Be prepared to deal with bugs

Despite the above, I still love this game so much. XCOM was my GOTY. Then XCOM 2 was my GOTY. Then War of the Chosen, which is hands down the best XCOM ever IMO, was my GOTY. Might start re playing it now .... 

#38 starscream615   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   709 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

starscream615

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:25 AM

XCOM 2 + Expansion is perhaps one of the best games I've ever played ever.

Forever? Forever-ever?

#39 ed_ames   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2018 - 12:26 AM

Wonder when it will be back in stock. Ordered it looooooong ago...