AC Origins: Gold Edition (PS4 only) $36.30

AC Odyssey: Gold Edition (PS4/XB1) $55 // Standard Edition (PS4/XB1) $29.99

Far Cry 5: Father Edition (PS4 only) $79.99

The Crew 2: Gold Edition (PS4/XB1) $36.30 // Standard Edition (PS4/XB1) $19.80

Starlink Starter Edition (PS4/XB1/Switch) $39.74

South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Edition (PS4/XB1) $40

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the 20% off coupon for 100 points work on AC:O Gold? I'll definitely be pulling the trigger if it does.

Edit:

Never mind looks like it's 3 months before it's no longer considered a new release, so no the coupon will not work.

Does the 20% off coupon for 100 points work on 1 game or the entire cart?

Don't want to waste a redemption of a code if it only works on 1 game. 

Does the 20% off coupon for 100 points work on 1 game or the entire cart?

Don't want to waste a redemption of a code if it only works on 1 game.
worked on my entire cart when I tried it.. wow 20% off already heavily discounted games... that was a good deal.

You get free shipping after $60. I've gotta find something to buy along with Odyssey gold edition 

Is there a free shipping discount at some price point... $10 shipping kills it for me.
Looks like it's at $60.

Edit: Ordered Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold Edition Xbox One, Cold Fear (PC), Far Cry (PC) for $60.19 after 20% UPlay Code. Thanks OP!

Wow I bought that 20% coupon and used it on the AC Origins CE six months ago. Now it looks like you only get to use one of those coupons, ever? What is this, Gamestop?

The Helix says pc download, is it for pc only or can it be applied to any version of the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope that it ties to your Ubisoft account and works for PS4 game as well? I didn't really care, just looking to fill up for free shipping.

South Park TFBW for $12 would be a great addon if you're trying to get to $60 for the free shipping.  Wonder if they still include the code for The Stick of Truth - pretty sure the code for Xbox would still work (codes are expired and PS4 supposedly doesn't work but Xbox worked after the expiration date).  

I’m not seeing the option for the 20% off code in the upper right hand corner and I have plenty of points to redeem it. I’m using my phone to access the site. Am I just missing it?

I’m not seeing the option for the 20% off code in the upper right hand corner and I have plenty of points to redeem it. I’m using my phone to access the site. Am I just missing it?
The 20% is a one time deal, if you redeemed it before, you can't get it again. If you never redeemed one before, google "Ubisoft Club", go there and redeem one.

Has anyone heard of Ubisoft's plans for the holidays?

The last 2 years they gave away like 5 games per holiday.

tempting to get odyssey but gamestop is having the normal for 27 lol.
True, but the Season Pass goes for $40 so its still a $13 discount on that. The season pass comes with 2 remastered games as well. So for another 27 you get the DLC and 2 free games, plus a Steelbook. So all that might be worth it for some people.

True, but the Season Pass goes for $40 so its still a $13 discount on that. The season pass comes with 2 remastered games as well. So for another 27 you get the DLC and 2 free games, plus a Steelbook. So all that might be worth it for some people.
For those reasons alone, it's definitely worth it. There's so much content that it's a no brainer. There's a chance that it'll be cheaper down the line, but I hardly spent any money on gaming this Black Friday so it was worth it to me. I have almost all of the other games that are currently on sale or will be cheaper on Black Friday. It's hard to say if Target will merge the multiple editions so it's the same price.

Picked up Odyssey Gold and a random Starlink figure to get to $60. Figure I can flip the figure if necessary ... or maybe pick up Starlink at BB for BF.

Anybody want my 20% coupon? I missed the part about it not working on Odyssey. PM me if you want it.

*CODE IS GONE*

Still waiting for my order to ship. Am I the only one?
If it makes you feel any better, I made a purchase on 11/17. And I got a “delay in shipment email on the 22nd” the 23rd was Black Friday so I just ordered the same two items from Best Buy and requested a cancellation from my ubisoft order. They said they “hope” they can get it cancelled before it leaves the warehouse.. and I still haven’t got that either..

Ubi sent me the shipping email with an invalid tracking last friday, go figure. 1 of the 2 items in this shipment got cancelled because of an "error".

bread's done
Back