Dark Souls Trilogy $47.99/$59.99 Bestbuy

Probably gonna bite. Have DS3 but I can gift it to a friend. Wanted DS on switch but this price for all 3 is tough to beat.

I still have DS3 sealed from a few years back, lol.. This is supposed to be a "limited" release right? I'm sort of tempted but I don't want to add more games to my backlo... Ahh fuck it, into the backlog it goes! Price is too good to pass up with GCU.

Last edited by a moderator:
My gcu expired but thank god I cancelled my order before and it’s discounted now. Just waiting on a good my hero ones justice deal or just get it pre owned at gs

Holding out for $40 AGCU. Here's hoping.
I was thinking the same, but decided to not take the chance as Bandai/Namco stated this would be a limited run. That and my local store has them in stock, so it's $46.99 each (grabbed a PS4 and XBO copy) for me after GCU and $1 off in-store pickup.

The fact my store has them made me ultimately jump as I won't have to take the risk of the steelbooks getting damaged during shipping.

Thanks a million OP! :D Cheers! :beer:

I was thinking the same, but decided to not take the chance as Bandai/Namco stated this would be a limited run. That and my local store has them in stock, so it's $46.99 each (grabbed a PS4 and XBO copy) for me after GCU and $1 off in-store pickup.

The fact my store has them made me ultimately jump as I won't have to take the risk of the steelbooks getting damaged during shipping.

Yeah I’m afraid this might become extremely limited like Naruto ultimate ninja Storm legacy which got discontinued and sold for $100+ on eBay

How limited? What exactly did they say? I haven't bought Dark Souls Remastered yet so it wouldn't be that hard to convince me especially with extended returns.

I'm skeptical but I put an order in for 2. Hopefully they send it in a box.
giphy.gif

I will eat my shoe (well seasoned) if they use a box instead of the good 'ol bubble mailer. In my experience with BBY, you have to order at least 4 games for them to utilize a box.

I already have Demons souls platinum, dark souls, and dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin platinum. Working of the fire fades now.

Been playing demons souls since USA release October 6,2009.

Not interested in remakes. Look what happened to dark souls remastered. I personally didn't even play it as I actually played dark souls on PS3 when it first game out and still own the PS3 

This is the problem when people want remasters of last generation games, then they want BC on top of that. lol You'll be buying PS4 games remade on PS5. The market has proven to gullible and stupid for BC.

I bought this just yesterday and now it went down in price. Is there any possibility of getting the difference in price back since I only just got it yesterday if I call them?

I bought this just yesterday and now it went down in price. Is there any possibility of getting the difference in price back since I only just got it yesterday if I call them?
Yup, you can call them or have them price adjust it in store. Some people have mentioned that they were able to receive price adjustments via the chat option.

Do you happen to have a link to the chat option? Gonna try there first and if not the store
There's a Help option on the side of the page. When you click that, the option pops up for chat with an expert. I'm not sure if you have to be signed into your account. Search for a product, and it should pop up on the right hand side of the page.

I was waiting for it to drop down to $60. I decided to buy it since I feel like it will not drop lower before it disappears. Never played any of these before just Bloodborne and Demon Souls.

Hmmm...I’ve barely played DS1 despite getting it on launch day for PS3 and then buying the Steam version for cheap.

But I don’t have GCU anymore either...

But I don’t have DS2 or DS3. And the dlc and steelbook is nice...

I also don’t have PS+ anymore...

I’m having a hard time justifying this CAG.

Even though I own all three games (and have played them to death), this was an insta-purchase for me.  With GCU, it ended up being about $50 out the door, which is more than worth it (to me) for the complete collection in one steelbook. 

If it weren't for the fact I already have the amazing DS3 steel that I'll never give up, I'd consolidate with this and sell off the originals.

I got it adjusted by chat, but it took two different tries to get it done. The first rep, Jay-son A, only offered me $3.25. He was quoting some policy about it being lower than the advertised price. I tried to explain to him the policy, but he wasn't budging. I politely disconnected from that chat and a got a second rep who gave me too much back I think.

i don't see price a $47.00 price and bneen checking since yesterday, all i see is 59.99
Then:

1) Your account no longer has GCU active (it may have expired)

2) You haven't added the product to your cart - this is a semi-recent change where GCU prices only show when it's added to your cart, NOT on the main BestBuy webpage

Dark souls on PS4 also sucks. Remastered killed the online communities. Glad I played them all when they came out. I still have the demons souls release day receipt in my gamestop case.

I also have scholar of the first sin on ps3 sealed ( I own it digitally) which has the dlc and fire fades on PS4. Even in scholar of the first sin you'll find more active players on PS3.

I already have Demons souls platinum, dark souls, and dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin platinum. Working of the fire fades now.
Been playing demons souls since USA release October 6,2009.

Not interested in remakes. Look what happened to dark souls remastered. I personally didn't even play it as I actually played dark souls on PS3 when it first game out and still own the PS3

This is the problem when people want remasters of last generation games, then they want BC on top of that. lol You'll be buying PS4 games remade on PS5. The market has proven to gullible and stupid for BC.
Dark souls on PS4 also sucks. Remastered killed the online communities. Glad I played them all when they came out. I still have the demons souls release day receipt in my gamestop case.

I also have scholar of the first sin on ps3 sealed ( I own it digitally) which has the dlc and fire fades on PS4. Even in scholar of the first sin you'll find more active players on PS3.
You’re pretty salty brotato. Be happy they are making money on current gen so they can continue to make awesome games in the future
I too was a fanatic as I bought the Demons Souls collectors at lanch and never looked back.
Many people were afraid to play these masterpieces back in the day. 3 COMPLETE games with all dlc on discs for 60 bones is amazing :beer:
Meow

So I had this pre-ordered through Best Buy and think I paid $68 or so with GCU when it launched. Pretty sure that was under the 45 day return period I have as an Elite Plus member, do they still allow price matches up to that point?

I know if I try chat what's going to happen is the agent will be like, "Sure we can refund the difference from $60 to $68!" and I'll end up having to exert a lot of effort to get someone there who understands "No, with GCU it should be the difference from $47.99 plus tax" anyone have experience/success on getting something like this done? $20 is $20 - would basically cover the Shining Force Resonance game I picked up yesterday from BB.

bread's done
Back