[DEAD] Xbox one creeper controller $32.5 + tax and free shipping MS store

fuckin right, nice deal! Got two so my boys don't fight over them. This won't last long peeps, best deal I've ever seen on these! Even if you don't like the design, new xB controllers for 32.50 is a great buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww they had the pink pig for the same price but now OOS. Literally slept on that one, got the creeper though. 

edit: missed that was addressed ;) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww they had the pink pig for the same price but now OOS. Literally slept on that one, got the creeper though.

edit: missed that was addressed ;)
I was able to order the Pink Pig controller for in-store pickup. Add it to your cart, and click on the link "Find in Store". Good luck!

Thanks great deal. With the 30% of Microsoft gift cards in Microsoft rewards I got it for 24k in points. I have never played Minecraft but the controller looks pretty neat and always good to have extras.

Is it poorly designed or something? If that's the case, I'll exchange it when I go pick up the other two controllers.
No, just the design is cooler on the Creeper, more pixels and stuff. Pig they kind of just did the little face in the middle and it doesn't look as cool. Same controller otherwise.

I just went ahead and bought one of each for store pickup. It's sometimes hard to find regular controllers at a decent price.

Nice deal!  Was able to order the 'creeper' for shipping and then tried to find the 'pig' controller in-store.  It was available so I'll go get it.  You can find a store even though it shows OOS on the website.

bread's done
Back