Huge Dollar General Bluray 'Glitch' Sale $1.24 New Blurays DEAD! Please Close!

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
Dollar General stores are running a half off their $4.95 blurays. On top of this they ring up b1g1 making them $1.24 each .

They will ring up half off but wont take the additional 1.24 off each movie until they total the order.

Many different titles to choose from old and new. Look for their double sided bluray cardboard display.

This deal only works on the $4.95 titles.

Also thanks to CinemaSickness for pointing this out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfFh1xlbYM&t=1258s

Last edited by a moderator:
most of the discs are new. there are some previewed ones though. and of course its good to check for stuff. that can be said buying from any store.

This go for all Dollar General stores, including the DG Markets?
dont know what you mean by dollar general market? like grocery store? if so then yes. Most of the Dollar Generals I went to were grocery stores. Youll know if its a working location by looking at their ad in the store. they advertise Buy 1 Get 1 Free on $4.95 titles. the half off isnt advertised.

dont know what you mean by dollar general market? like grocery store? if so then yes. Most of the Dollar Generals went to were grocery stores. Youll know if its a working location by looking at their ad in the store. they advertise Buy 1 Get 1 Free on $4.95 titles. the half off isnt advertised.
Yeah, the DG Markets are just bigger and have a wider selection of grocery items and produce. I've got a couple of them around me as well as regular Dollar General stores. Looks like I'll be hitting a few of them in the morning. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, the DG Markets are just bigger and have a wider selection of grocery items and produce. I've got a couple of them around me as well as regular Dollar General stores. Looks like I'll be hitting a few of them in the morning. Thanks for the help.
no problem. Happy Hunting

if anyone would like me to post a list of some of the blurays you may find let me know and I can start a list. but its ymmv. I found lots of titles at each location I went to that werent at other locations. Some are more common then others though.

I just stopped at a nearby location and picked up the following:

• Hercules Extended Cut
  • Lincoln
  • Tron Legacy
  • Invasion of the Body Snatchers (70s version)
  • The Visit
  • Carrie (Remake with Hit-Girl)
  • Les Miserables (with Wolverine): 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvRtKMxc88Q
  • Uncle Buck/Fletch 2-pack

I saw a bunch of Glee and some random comedies I didn't care for. I saw Species and some other ones for $2.95, but left those there since I figured they wouldn't ring up as half off.

Watching through the YouTube video, a lot of similar movies that he showed I saw in the one store I went to. I might head to a couple other stores on my way in to work tomorrow morning.

They ran this exact same promotion last year, glitch and all.  Pretty good deal only rivaled by the Dollar Tree $1 Blu-Rays.  Will likely be near a DG tomorrow so I will probably check it out.

Its kinda sad I didnt get anything when ai found out the glitch stopped working. $2.48 is still a great deal for somr of the titles you can find. But I was upset it wasnt working so I just told the cashier I didnt want anything and walked out.

bread's done
Back