Nothing-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
These Samsung MicroSD memory cards reached a new historical low this week

128gb for $19.99

64gb for $10.99

256gb for $44.99 

These memory cards are ideal for expanding your storage space in the Nintendo Switch, Samsung phones, or Samsung tablets. 

I know that I bought a pair of 64gb cards for $19.99 apiece at this time last year which was a good deal at the time.  This is a great opportunity to get your 128gb or 256gb card to store games. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s right
If anyone with a switch uses eshop, I recommend 128GB
It’d best deal on SD card for the year and you’ll be set for years

I thought I would when I bought it on launch
But since then a lot changed in the retail world
Now I kinda rather buy direct to Nintendo or developer via eshop rather than play into games between billion dollar giants

Also the sales are almost better..runner3 retail is $30 but I just got it for $10($6 after coins) via eshop

So they changed and luckily we have digital, which I never thought I would go with.... (60-90% instant game gratification is hard to ignore )

Planning on buying all my Switch games in physical form, but damn that's a great deal.
Yeah, I'm the same way. I want everything on physical too. But then a couple months ago a sale came along and I bought Hollow Knight for $7.49 digitally because I wanted to play it. Plus some games have massive patch downloads or DLC. The bottom line is that you're going to need some additional storage space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm the same way. I want everything on physical too. But then a couple months ago a sale came along and I bought Hollow Knight for $7.49 because I wanted to play it. Plus some games have massive patch downloads or DLC. The bottom line is that you're going to need some additional storage space.
You talked me into it. Worst case scenario, I can use it for photo/video storage.

Planning on buying all my Switch games in physical form, but damn that's a great deal.
Some games have mandatory installs. I'm strictly physical as well (except digital only games) and I ended up buying a 200GB card.

Hi. Question do u need a micro SD card if u only buy physical game carts?

Purchase megaman game and it's part physical and part digital. If using the vode, is the game that is download only saved on the switch hardware or can is it lock to account kinda like Xbox? The Nintendo 3ds and Wii u did this when purchasing and it was tied to the hardware.

Purchase megaman game and it's part physical and part digital. If using the vode, is the game that is download only saved on the switch hardware or can is it lock to account kinda like Xbox? The Nintendo 3ds and Wii u did this when purchasing and it was tied to the hardware.
The switch has somewhere around 20 something gigs of useable built in storage (maybe just under 32gb, can’t remember for certain), so an sd card is optional if you’re mostly physical

And with the Switch, games aren’t tied to your hardware the way they were on the 3DS

Bought one of these last night when I saw the prices. I like physical games, but considering the sheer amount of shit I've amassed over the years from buying games, I'm completely ready for all digital. 

The switch has somewhere around 20 something gigs of useable built in storage (maybe just under 32gb, can’t remember for certain), so an sd card is optional if you’re mostly physical

And with the Switch, games aren’t tied to your hardware the way they were on the 3DS
Thanks. So I can login on next year switch slim or whatever they call the new one in summer and my megaman resident evil games can be redownloaded? Confused about the new online paid cloud service. What happens if u don't paid a few months? With Xbox live gold, all 360 games are your to keep.

As for the micro SD card, is 64gb good enough? Maybe the 256gb may good down a bit next year

Thanks. So I can login on next year switch slim or whatever they call the new one in summer and my megaman resident evil games can be redownloaded? Confused about the new online paid cloud service. What happens if u don't paid a few months? With Xbox live gold, all 360 games are your to keep.

As for the micro SD card, is 64gb good enough? Maybe the 256gb may good down a bit next year
Two 128s are cheaper than a 256

Really? So If I buy mario kart on one console if I sign in on the second and DL/play mario kart while the kids play mario kart on the 1st one?

bread's done
Back