19.99 xbox wireless controller, 24.99 wireless ps controller

Hmm I must be missing something. All I see is a black Xbox controller for $59.99.
I don't know how to search within fb marketplace. What I did (did it again just now) clicked on the nintendo switch link and additional featured deals popped up. It still shows 19.99.

I hope that helps. Oh, from within the fb marketplace, search 'big dog retail'. They are the main source and it is legit

I don't know how to search within fb marketplace. What I did (did it again just now) clicked on the nintendo switch link and additional featured deals popped up. It still shows 19.99.

I hope that helps. Oh, from within the fb marketplace, search 'big dog retail'. They are the main source and it is legit
Big dog retail is legit because I’m used to seeing people reference dailysteals for the good deals?

Oh damn, both great deals. I've never bought something from these FB sellers, but I'll try em out for deals like this!

Ordered both. Found a Reddit thread in which everyone said they received their items.

Anyone know if this is the new PS4 controller or original? Image 1 looks like the old, image 2 appears to show the blue line across the TouchPad. And I don't see a specific item #to confirm.

Anyone know if this is the new PS4 controller or original? Image 1 looks like the old, image 2 appears to show the blue line across the TouchPad. And I don't see a specific item #to confirm.
What do you mean new vs original? Does the PS4 controller have more than one model?

What do you mean new vs original? Does the PS4 controller have more than one model?
Yes, it was a slight improvement over the original. Main reason I care is the joysticks have a rougher surface and are better for grip. You can generally tell the difference by the new version having the blue light strip across the top of the touch pad.

No idea about the other colors, but blue camo should be the new version since that color didn't come out till 2018..

Dang, Xbox controllers were OOS when I first clicked, but now that deal page is totally gone. Was hoping they would restock, but it seems dead now(for xbox at least).

Edit: back in stock and in for 1 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea about the other colors, but blue camo should be the new version since that color didn't come out till 2018..
Yeah I bought blue camo only because I knew it would be v2. Looks like I missed out on the xbox controller but I got a PS4 one at least. Is it possible to view deals by category or only through search? Definitely going to lose interest if I have to also look at Women's Adjustable Smooth and Stretchy Nylon Camisole with Back Embroidery - 6 Pack and Den Haven Potty Training Seat for Kids to browse deals.

They have a few good titles going for decent prices, as well. The new darksiders for 35. I know it hasn't came out, but all indications points to the deal being legit.

The games come with Spanish case, but English disc. I assume these guys get their stuff cheap somewhere in south America and ship it up north. Who knows...

Thanks ordered camo blue to gift with the spider-man bundle. Grabbed a xbox one controller in black as well to gift. I don't even have or want xbox one.

Is the white controller also v2?
Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard someone say there was never a v2 for the white controllers. I bought the camo blue to be safe, I wouldn't suggest getting any other color if you want v2.

Woohoo! Scored a black xbox controller as well! Thanks for this!

I hope who ever that is selling these has enough of them to ship. So may the odds be in your favor to those who ordered.

I mistakenly checked out without inputting my elite member number at gamestop. Is there a way to add these purchases retroactively?

Sorry wrong topic. Lol

bread's done
Back