Garnering interest on Lowball v.6

mr.Dobalina

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (99%)
Looking to see if there is any interest in my 6th lowball. It will have A LOT of Metal Gear Solid items, lots of collectibles within that world (japanese editions, steelbooks, graphic novels), some other steelbooks, misc. games. Nothing too crazy, just wanting to see if it would be worth it to put it together before the major holidays hit.

Some items are listed below, have more that I didn't add yet.

Clutter Clearer Lowball v.6 2018 edition

Start: ???
End: ???
Payment: Paypal

Rules:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no $.50 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from those banned from lowballs).

Ending the Auction:
It will end at exactly 8:00pm PST time. I will post END OF AUCTION and anything after that will not count. I will try my best to end it at exactly 8:00pm.

Shipping/Payment:
I'm going to use exact shipping on the winnings. This will require a little more preparation time on my part and a little patience on the winners part. It's the most honest and fair way for both parties to get a good deal out of this lowball. Sorry, only U.S. shipping. Payment should be made within the week of the lowball unless discussed about it in private. 

The following forms of payment are accepted.

- Paypal

Items up for lowball:

• Mystery Box (nothing fancy, just misc things like stickers, pens, lanyards, etc). 
Collector Area:

• The Last of Us steelbook
  • The Art of Mafia III hardcover
WiiU

•  
PS4:

• Mirror's Edge Catalyst
  • Air Conflicts: Secret Wars UE
  • Air Conflicts Double Pack
  • Shadow of the Colossus Special Edition (everything but NO game)
Xbox360:

• Lost Odyssey (generic case)
Playstation 2

•  
XBOX

• Jade Empire Limited Edition
NES

• The Rocketeer (CIB)
  • Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt (custom box)
SNES

• SimCity (CIB)
  • Kirby's Avalanche (CIB)
  • Monopoly (CIB)
  • Paperboy 2 (CIB)
  • Mega Man X (cart only)
N64

• Rainbow Six (cart only)
GUIDES

• Metal Gear Ac!d
  • Metal Gear Portable Ops
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengance CE hardcover
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Mass Effect 1 (in-tact poster)
  • Mass Effect 2 CE hardcover
  • Mass Effect 3 CE hardcover

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in Paperboy 2.

I would also be interested in having a lowball or joining yours or someone else's.

I got my backlog organized and I am sure I can find things to contribute.

Would you guys be interested in games from PS2, PS3, Gamecube, and Xbox 360?

How about DVDs and Blu Rays?   I have a backlog in each so if I know the interest, that will give me the motivation to go through them.

I alos have some random things around. Would anyone be interested in a Harley Quinn coffee mug?

I got my backlog organized and I am sure I can find things to contribute.

Would you guys be interested in games from PS2, PS3, Gamecube, and Xbox 360?

How about DVDs and Blu Rays? I have a backlog in each so if I know the interest, that will give me the motivation to go through them.

I alos have some random things around. Would anyone be interested in a Harley Quinn coffee mug?
YES

Whoa, haven’t checked this in a minute. I’m still in if we can do a group lowball. I’ve got a few more items I can add to the list. Let’s do it gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took some time off from work to go through my things.

Would anyone be interested in cords such as Micro USB or A/C Adapters for various consoles?

Are people still interested in PSP games?

I have an NES title and some DVD/Blu Rays I am willing to put up if a group lowball is still being discussed.

In the meantime, I'll be going through my backlog.

Would anyone be interested in cords such as Micro USB or A/C Adapters for various consoles?

I have an NES title and some DVD/Blu Rays I am willing to put up if a group lowball is still being discussed.

I could see myself bidding on some AC adapters

"field of dreams whisper voice"

If you post it, they will bid.

Lowballs are so few and far between these days that you're guaranteed to have interest in anything and everything. Especially if you have a dusty copy of Corey in the House sitting around...

Lowballs are so few and far between these days that you're guaranteed to have interest in anything and everything. Especially if you have a dusty copy of Corey in the House sitting around...
And I love a good lowball.....its a shame that the traffic is not what it used to be

They're great

Yes to psp games

What about comic books? I could do a Marvel Collection and DC Collection as two separate items. I also have some other books like Street Fighter 2.

bread's done
Back