Target Cyber Monday: 15% off @ Target.com 11/26 (Exclusions Apply)

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Screen-Shot-2017-11-27-at-7.07.48-AM.png

11/26 only - 15% off @ Target.com
  • Free shipping on all items
  • Store pickup available
  • Save an additional 5% with REDcard
Unfortunately there are several gaming exclusions:
Offer available online only. Save 15% on Target.com. Discount applied at checkout. Not valid on previous orders. Offer excludes adult care, alcohol, allergy medicine, Almay cosmetics, Apple products, baby diapers, baby feeding and baby care, Barbie Dreamhouse, Bose, beauty stocking stuffers, clinic & pharmacy, cosmetic accessories, Cover Girl cosmetics, cotton, dairy milk, deodorant, digestive health, DockATot, DSLR cameras & lenses, ELF cosmetics, Elf on the Shelf, eyecare, first aid, food and beverage, Fitbit, gift cards, Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic World Jurassic Rex, Google Home/Mini/Max, GoPro, HALO, hair care, Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash, household essentials, JBL, LEGO, LG OLED TV, L.O.L. Surprise House, L’Oreal cosmetics, Maybelline cosmetics, mobile contracts, nail care, Neutrogena cosmetics, Nintendo hardware, NYX cosmetics, oral care, Owlet, pain relief, select Peg Perego, pet accessories, pet food, treats & rawhide, pet grooming items, cat litter, Philips Avent, power dental, power shave, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Red Dead Redemption ll video games, Revlon cosmetics, Rimmel cosmetics, Samsung TVs, smokers cessation, soap, Sonos, specialty milk, sun care, Switch games, Target Optical, Thomas & Friends Super Station Trackset, Tile, Traeger, trial & travel size items, Tylenol pain relief, Vitamix, Weber, wet shave, Xbox One hardware and items sold & shipped by Target Storefront Partners. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping charges. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and on Target.com. Offer expires Monday 11/26/2018 at 11:59pm PT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I just wanted to clarify . I'm trying to get that Let's go pikachu bundle. But I'm more than certain that's to be excluded

Grabbed a blue camo controller, and Isle of Dogs for $5. I know controllers were $25 on the FB deal but $9 isn't worth selling my soul to finally make an account, even a throwaway.

Does Target charge right away for preorders? Probably going to grab Resident Evil 2 with the 15% and just want to know what to expect.

Here I thought I was done with movies then Target goes and puts a couple I was on the fence about cheaper than they were anywhere on Black Friday. 

Here I thought I was done with movies then Target goes and puts a couple I was on the fence about cheaper than they were anywhere on Black Friday.
What movies? I was looking to buy Ready Player One 4K but Targets price is not even cheaper than they had it on Black Friday.

Thanks for this post! Started looking through my wish list and picked up a couple blu-rays... "I, Tonya" for $9 and "Isle of Dogs" for $6 (before the 15% discount).

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed a couple Blu-rays are being price matched (with the additional 15% off at checkout) by Amazon. Isle of Dogs is sold out but Amazon still had it for the same price.

Went ahead and placed an order for the Darksiders 3 CE. With 15%, 5% redcard and a $25 off $100 coupon I had lying around it came out to about $80 shipped. Probably still too much but not bad!

Kind of makes me wish I waited since I bought this on BF for $15. I guess I can buy it again and return the other one though.
Exactly what I did. Repurchased a couple of items that will be going back with the original receipt, seeing as they were still at their BF prices, but now with the additional 15% off.

bread's done
Back