* * * * * 1 votes

(DEAD) Xbox One X PUBG Bundle w RDR2 $358 + tax (if applicable) @ Google Express with BF18 code

#61 Keisu  

Posted 29 November 2018 - 08:40 AM

Xbox One X with PUBG and RDR2: $358.99
PS4 Pro with RDR2: $399.99

The Xbox One X not only is the superior system but comes with two games and still cheaper.

No brainier there....

I understand being a fan, but let's be a little more honest.

The Xbox IS a stronger piece of hardware...

However... and this is a massive however... Because it is not proprietary in the least retards can buy PC hacks for games, and use them VIA a USB drive to have it work on the Xbox.  Downloads take forever and loading is an atrocity. 

Microsoft is trying the damnest to give these things way and still can't make ends meet.  This deal still being live (AND IT WAS ON SLICK DEALS) is a testament to that.

#62 charliebird   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

charliebird

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:57 AM

So far I'm loving my Xbox One X. I noticed for only $49 you can purchase Micosodt complete which extends the warranty to three years and includes accidential damage protection. It can purchase right from Microsoft store app on the Xbox.

#63 Working_Stiff   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   24 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Working_Stiff

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:05 AM

Same as everyone else. Came on Thursday. Wish the was padding. Everything works just fine.

#64 Nelson2011   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Nelson2011

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:44 PM

I also ordered a plain xbox one x with red dead 2 on the Nov 23rd and it "shipped" on the 24th tho it went from straight from label created to in transit? and never moved from GA. So I hit up Google Express support and they just refunded me and gave me a $20 off coupon... oh well.

#65 Cezar24  

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:05 PM

So far I'm loving my Xbox One X. I noticed for only $49 you can purchase Micosodt complete which extends the warranty to three years and includes accidential damage protection. It can purchase right from Microsoft store app on the Xbox.

Thank you for posting this. $50 to extend the warranty 2 more years after the base year is pretty nice.

#66 JustinSaneV2   Banned CAGiversary!   406 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

JustinSaneV2

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:56 PM

Looked up the seller just to see. Buyer beware it looks like. 

https://www.sitejabb...?page=1#reviews

Talked me out of it. 

Received my Switch five days later and everything seems to be in tip-top shape.  My only complaint is that the shipping box could've probably used some padding/stuffing.