(DEAD) Xbox One X PUBG Bundle w RDR2 $358 + tax (if applicable) @ Google Express with BF18 code

phatmobsta

CAG Newbie
Apply code "BF18" during check out to get 20% off which knocks it down to $358.

it appears the code only works on this bundle sold by antonline.com

I've tried the code on other xbox bundles sold by this retailer and it did not work. 

If your state doesn't charge tax then this is a steal!!!

I live in California and with tax it comes out to $390.87 still a good deal though! 

Xbox One X 1TB PUBG with Red Dead Redemption 2

https://express.google.com/product/Xbox-One-X-1TB-PUBG-Console-Bundle-with-Red-Dead-Redemption-2/5352745351916984122_0_46586

Last edited by a moderator:
It plays better whether you have a 4K or not
Finally someone that actually knows....wish people stopped with the excuses of "I don't have a 4k TV" nonesense, it's not like that stopped them getting a PS4 Pro.

ANTonline's eBay presence seems pretty reliable.  250,766 feedback with 98.5% positive.  Not sure why their Google express one would be so poor. 

That's reassuring... And of course I just received shipping confirmation on my order so I can longer cancel it.
I ordered a NBA2K19 Xbox One X bundle with RDR2 a couple of weeks ago from antonline through Google Express and everything went smooth.....quick shipping, brand new in box, no issues......only wish I would have ordered the Switch deal antonline had as well!

Finally someone that actually knows....wish people stopped with the excuses of "I don't have a 4k TV" nonesense, it's not like that stopped them getting a PS4 Pro.
Some of us don't want to spend several hundred on another Xbox without getting the full benefit of it by not having a 4k TV. It's not really a "nonsense excuse".

Yeah man, I'm sick of people that don't know things, it's like, why don't you already know? I mean, sure, someone told me about it and that's how I found out but they should just know already. Assholes.

I was about to order one yesterday from the newegg store on Ebay, with their 15% off code and no taxes it was around $340, but they ran out of stock by the time I got to install the ebay app on my phone...

This deal is even better when you throw in a must have like RDR2, all for $358, so I just ordered one. Hoping there are no issues with the order since I never used this marketplace before.

Btw I also do not have a 4k tv yet, I plan to play it on my 1440p dell gaming monitor until I go for the larger purchase of an LG OLED

I bought the google express Xbox one X with the NBA2k19 and RDR2 a few weeks ago (for $380 no tax/shipping) and had zero problems with Antonline.

Here's the thread from the 1st, If you are afraid of dealing with antonline.. read through the responses from all of us that received our Switch and Xbox One X from them. You won't find any horror stories...

However, the box that some of ours came in was lacking any packing material inside. Just the box and the Xbox/Switch.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/368534-google-express-nov-1-gaming-deals-xb1x-rdr2-368-tax-switch-240-tax/?hl=%2Brdr2

Thanks for the feedback, I think I missed that sale from the 1st because the discount codes went out really fast, oh well I'm glad almost the same deal is back for BF :)

Thanks everyone! This is my first console purchase of this generation and I'm super excited. I was originally saving up for a new PC but I'm underwhelmed with the new RTX graphics cards and I think my PC still has a couple more good years left in it. 

Debating if it's worth buying this for 4K player and backwards compatibility. I have a high-end gaming PC and PS4 Pro, so I'm not sure if even @ 358 it makes sense.

Picked up the Fallout 76 one because it was $364 and no tax charged (the antonline one charged me tax, plus I already have both games). Now I can return the one I got a few weeks ago at Walmart for $40 more.

I missed this the first time because of a glitch with my debit cards. But after calling the Google express number when this showed up a second time they told me to go into incognito mode and that worked. $358.39 :)

Debating if it's worth buying this for 4K player and backwards compatibility. I have a high-end gaming PC and PS4 Pro, so I'm not sure if even @ 358 it makes sense.
Well you only have a few more hours to make sense of it or it will be gone.

Thanks everyone! This is my first console purchase of this generation and I'm super excited. I was originally saving up for a new PC but I'm underwhelmed with the new RTX graphics cards and I think my PC still has a couple more good years left in it.
Good call!

Damn, I think I need to pass on this deal. I'll probably pick up an XB1X when the next generation comes out, given that this would be my third system after the PS4 Pro and Switch (in addition to my backlog on PC, 3DS, and Vita...).

Damn, I think I need to pass on this deal. I'll probably pick up an XB1X when the next generation comes out, given that this would be my third system after the PS4 Pro and Switch (in addition to my backlog on PC, 3DS, and Vita...).
I am still waiting to hear a problem 😁. Owning three systems means never having to feel sorry you missed out on an exclusive. Treat yo self, dare to dream!

Honestly I jumped on this deal because it was so amazing, I wasn’t planning to even buy a 1X but know that RDR2 looks sooo good on it. I hope the vendor works out, I received a tracking number already.

Hooked up to TV:

Xbox 1 X

PS4 Pro

Xbox 360

PS3

Switch on desk, always in handheld mode.

Turns around and looks on my shelf:

Vita

New 3DS

Xbox

PS2

Dreamcast

PSP

GPD XD

Whats the problem again?

Hooked up to TV:
Xbox 1 X
PS4 Pro
Xbox 360
PS3

Vita
New 3DS
Xbox
PS2
Dreamcast
PSP
GPD XD

Whats the problem again?
WELL SAID MY FELLOW GAMER.... gaming has no excuses, only people do.

Hooked up to TV:
Xbox 1 X
PS4 Pro
Xbox 360
PS3

Vita
New 3DS
Xbox
PS2
Dreamcast
PSP
GPD XD

Whats the problem again?
Don't worry, I still have my PS3, Dreamcast, and Wii U, plus the SNES Classic, hooked up. I'm just not buying any more games for those systems.

Xbox One X with PUBG and RDR2: $358.99
PS4 Pro with RDR2: $399.99

The Xbox One X not only is the superior system but comes with two games and still cheaper.

No brainier there....

I'm thinking about upgrading to a One X from my One S for Halo 1-5, but I know I'll regret it if they receive a PC port. 

I was able to get the X and RDR2 bundle without tax for $344 shipped. Should be able to move the game for $44 (already have it). I couldn't pass up a $300 X.

I got my XBOX 1X PUBG/RDR2 bundle yesterday. For people saying its a shady store,It's legit. Even shipping was fast which I am surprised. 

How did you get it for 344 shipped? The lowest I could get was 358.39. Also I think the deal is dead or atleast the page isn't showing in the link anymore :/

I was able to get the X and RDR2 bundle without tax for $344 shipped. Should be able to move the game for $44 (already have it). I couldn't pass up a $300 X.

Ugh I hate Antonline with a fucking passion, and I just bought the Gold Rush bundle from Best Buy over the weekend.  Debating returning that and getting this.  But goddamnit, why does it have to be Antonline selling it lol

And for the record, the deal is still active.  It is just using a Cyber Monday code rather than a Black Friday one.

Yeah, I checked the link again. sorry about the false alarm.

Ugh I hate Antonline with a fucking passion, and I just bought the Gold Rush bundle from Best Buy over the weekend. Debating returning that and getting this. But goddamnit, why does it have to be Antonline selling it lol

And for the record, the deal is still active. It is just using a Cyber Monday code rather than a Black Friday one.

bread's done
Back