Famiiy Video BF Sale Minecraft-Switch $10, Captain Toad $20 and more, free shipping

Thanks man....Mario Tennis, Kirby and DK for $40 each....missed walmart but all good, $10 isn’t a big deal
Good call!
Let me rephrase - BEST SWITCH DEAL (besides if you caught the walmart sale) so thanks again, really made my day to get 3 nintendo titles i wanted in one shot even if it was $10 more, it motivated me to get aces

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed all late summer and fall on Kirby and Dk....and while I am not thrilled on paying $4 more per title, and then I didn’t even want Mario at the time because motion controls weren’t available on demo so I am paying $12 more overall but without GCU , that’s amazing !

Very happy because I shopped for myself last of all and I missed the Walmart sale for the two games I wanted ....now I ended up getting all three games by mistake from a store I never knew of (and no worries about BF or Xmas now)

Yay
Happy thanksgiving

yeah I'd say so. It's basically a blockbuster wannabe from the Midwest. They usually team up with a local pizza chain to give free rentals when you buy a pie. Never had issues with em.
Near me they took over a Blockbuster that went out of business. Then after a year it closed up. Definitely trying to copy Blockbuster.

Never heard of this site. Is it legit?
I believe they are the only large video rental chain left now that Blockbuster is gone. They are all over Indianapolis. Occasionally, they have a good clearance on used games. They've been in business at least 20 years now, since I used to rent VHS movies there 2 for $1 when I was in college. Heh. I'm old.

Just checked my order and noticed they canceled/refunded it. Anyone else suffer the same fate?
No cancellation (in my email at least), but I've received no notification about a shipment being made.

Login to the site and check your order history
I logged in and it doesn't say canceled. Just says "complete" and that apparently it is supposed to be shipped media mail and take 5-10 days. Hopefully that means it's coming and sealed in good shape.

Last edited:
Didn’t receive any indication/follow up email of Captain Toad being shipped, but it arrived earlier today. Nothing on the Minecraft I ordered however...

*Update*
Minecraft showing as shipped! Ayy!
Ordered 1
Invoiced 1
Shipped 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered before I even made the thread and my Minecraft got canceled. It's weird. Captain Toad did ship, still waiting on it though.

bread's done
Back