Diablo III Switch - $17 at Walmart

Going to Walmart is out of the question for me so I'll pay cost of item plus shipping for anybody who wants to help a daddy out :(

Doom for Switch is also ringing up for the PS4 sale price at 12 bucks.

Brickseek is wrong on both, so you've just gotta run in store and see if yours has it or not.

I'll take Doom as well for Switch haha. If anybody can hook it up for Doom and Diablo I'll give you a virtual kiss.

Sadly Walmarts here in the Boston area aren’t opening until tomorrow so if anyone is adventurous enough to get me diablo for switch I’ll be very thankful for you this holiday, and will pay cost + shipping :)

Hmm, might stop by Walmart on my way to GS, but doubt it'll still be active then. Mostly just want to trade them in and make the GS blow a little less.

It's still live far as I can tell, my app is reflecting it for pick up, go now if you can because it's almost certainly a fuck up

It's still live far as I can tell, my app is reflecting it for pick up, go now if you can because it's almost certainly a fuck up

They're coming up as the same price as the PS4/XBO versions. Not sure how, but Walmart fucked up and had the Switch versions come up at the same price in store.

I would bet they catch on before 6.

They're coming up as the same price as the PS4/XBO versions. Not sure how, but Walmart fucked up and had the Switch versions come up at the same price in store.

I would bet they catch on before 6.
I bet they won't have copies by 6, if it front page SD it's over

I don't have a Switch but am up in Pittsburgh visiting family and went out for the thrill of the hunt for my brother in law who has one. Got two copies of Diablo and one Doom. Dude was PISSED and immediately told all the electronics clerks "DON'T SELL ANY GAMES OUT OF THAT CASE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE" lol.

So it will probably be short lived.

Dear God dealing with this Walmart is a clusterfuck. I hate the ghetto side of town. Girl in line in front of me is trying to do some shady shit, then after waiting 5 minutes the employee just peace's out after. Now nobody is logged into the computer to check out....

Snagged Diablo for $17. The very friendly clerk actually said "Don't tell anyone, honey!" I didn't want to break it to her that the modern world no longer allows for such secrets.

Thanks!

Did you go to the actual store, brick seek is not accurate for this
I did, also listed as out of stock on almost all Walmart locations on the Walmart app. One had limited stock but don’t want to drive a half hour without a guarantee. Guessing they didn’t have high stock to begin with since it wasn’t in the ad.

Can confirm 17 for Diablo 3, now sold out, and 12 for Doom, also now sold out. The lady that helped me said they've been flying off the shelves the past hour.

When they rang up for $17 and $12, the manager wouldn't let me buy them even though they were in the case claiming they were part of the Black Friday sale and couldn't be sold yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got both at my store. Took 30 minutes and a bit more employee attitude than necessary though.

The only reason they were probably still in stock was because the employees were ghosts lol

So do I need BF prices to be live at my store? Or will it work beforehand?
The secret with Walmart is that their prices always go live the morning of BF (assuming because they have an old, crappy computer system) ... so anything that’s in the case and not wrapped up should ring up for BF prices in most cases.

Occasionally you get awesome glitches ... sadly I’m thinking someone in my area may have seen this early this morning and cleared out stock.

Somebody please hook me up with Doom and Diablo. I will pay more than what you did lol

bread's done
Back