**DEAD** $10 PSN Code For $6.00 On Swych App - Smartphone Required

Got it. Wish they emailed you the code. Its tied to the sywtch account which I will never use again and possible forget. Wasn't in a rush to redeem it right away.

Got it. Wish they emailed you the code. Its tied to the sywtch account which I will never use again and possible forget. Wasn't in a rush to redeem it right away.
I mean, why would you not just put it on your account to spend later

Thanks barchi01! Purchase went smoothly.

I hope this isn't their only Black Friday deal. I could use some eshop credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems this is US only since you need a US mobile number to sign up. No PSN card for me, then. Sucks.
Have you tried creating a US Google account and using the free Google Voice number they give you?
swych.jpg

I have two numbers, one of them being Google Voice and it isn't supported. The other one is FreedomPop and it also isn't supported. Oh well, I'll just add it to my backlog of pain.

Anybody else have trouble getting the email verification after using paypal for the first time? My order went through but its pending until I verify my email.

Anybody else have trouble getting the email verification after using paypal for the first time? My order went through but its pending until I verify my email.
I'm glad you said that. Couldn't figure out why it said pending. Having said that, had no problem getting the confirmation email.

Mine went to the spam folder, have you checked there?
Yes I did :whistle2:( Maybe the issue is that my login email is different from my paypal email? Although that doesn't really explain why I am not getting the email with the pin code. Aye

Yes I did :whistle2:( Maybe the issue is that my login email is different from my paypal email? Although that doesn't really explain why I am not getting the email with the pin code. Aye
I did the same;logged in with Google and PP is outlook. Figured that's why I got the verification in the first place.

Got two using the two codes. I was just about to buy some stuff from PSN. Thanks op and Nelson2011!

Missed out on the 2nd code as well.  Kind of glad I did. I am trying to avoid digital content. It's not a savings once the servers shut and you lose all your digital content. Like That I don't see savings on digital, I'd rather pay more for physical. I did get the first code. Probably will save it for a flash sale on something PSN exclusive.

bread's done
Back