3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Delivery) for $11.53

I bought them at about a dollar more plus a deal Microsoft gave me so I got Live until April 2020.

I used 4 of them and Microsoft gave me an extra month each time so I got 4 months instead of 3 for accepting auto renewel

Last edited by a moderator:
Their website is so laughably bad. Each time I progressed onto a different screen, I would get the “Sorry, something went wrong, we’ll be back in a bit” error! Not only that, when I actually got to checkout, I was declined twice through PayPal, yet still got a confirmation email (and was charged via PayPal). 

Best part of all though, the link doesn't work that was provided, and no orders are shown in my account history.  :headache:

Edit: After 30 minutes of clicking the link they provided, it finally works. 

Worked for me, I made sure that I turned recurring billing OFF before I redeemed the 3-month code to get the extra free month.

Question for those who have taken advantage of the $1 first month of XBOX Game Pass. Does your 30-day clock start when you log into Game Pass for the first time or just when you make the $1 purchase online?

Their website is so laughably bad. Each time I progressed onto a different screen, I would get the “Sorry, something went wrong, we’ll be back in a bit” error! Not only that, when I actually got to checkout, I was declined twice through PayPal, yet still got a confirmation email (and was charged via PayPal).

Best part of all though, the link doesn't work that was provided, and no orders are shown in my account history. :headache:

Edit: After 30 minutes of clicking the link they provided, it finally works.
They were not able to handle the huge traffic they got when sale went live.

MS offers that directly when submitting the code. I think it only works on 3 month codes (but could be wrong about that) and only if you have auto renew off and opt to turn it on when you enter the code.
That's cool. So long since I've used a 3 month code. I always turn off auto renew after subbing.

Might go this route until I build enough pts for 1 year code.

Don’t forget to cancel recurring billing before activating these! After redeeming it will ask “turn on recurring billing for an extra month free”. Immediately cancel billing, redeemed a second one and got the same thing. 8 months of gold for $20!

Showing up as 11.89$ but the coupon is dead

I am not really interested in any Xbox live games now so I’m going to pass

bread's done
Back