Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition is $35 at Target. Sale ends Saturday. YMMV.

XboxGaming

CAG Newbie
Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition is on sale at Target for $35. Plus, REDcard holders save an additional 5%. So this is a really good deal! YMMV whether you can have it shipped or if it's available in a store near you. The Standard Edition is also on sale for $35 lol.

https://www.target.com/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-edition-xbox-one/-/A-53723507

EDIT: The first associate I asked in my store, where Target.com said this was in stock, told me it was out of stock when they searched on their scanner. I got a different associate who was heading to the back to search for it via the DPCI and they had it in stock in the back. So, get an associate to search for the DPCI to be sure about your store's quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:
The app said Frederick, MD had stock so I got to Target at 7 am, looked around, and couldn’t find a price tag anywhere. Asked a manager and she found a copy in the back. $35 with redcard. Hell of a deal, thanks OP!

Got up early, 2nd in line, managed to find this bad boi. It was tucked together with bunch of non clearance games on the endcap
b6ee9af13ed5ed526a95cb5606878444.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

The closest target to me was showing "green "In stock".  Got there when doors opened.. wasted an hour hunting and waiting to get employees to look up the dci.  Their inventory is a mess following yesterday, should have expected it.

After the store closed last night, Target app said they had stock. Go in at opening and said sold out and I was one off the first in line. No where to be found and grabbed a worker who couldn’t find the only copy they had anywhere. Searched the clearance end caps and boom, hidden with the other clearance games. Thanks OP!

So if these are merged then is brickseek inaccurate? I have multiple stores in stock according to brickseek, but back when the b2g1 was around it was tough to find.

For those that picked one up: what is the DCPI written on he receipt? We’re all trying to see if the DCPIs have been merged with the regular edition.

Bummed that these are not in stock near me... it's like a 2 hour drive for a store that has one.

This is one of the few titles that I actually want this Christmas that I don't have :/

I was able to get one at target thursday at 5pm and didnt even had to camp overnight outside. 

it wasnt on the display. I asked an employee and they only had 1 in the back. :D/

Thank OP, I didn't notice this deal. My main store have several of them, but no one want it. They put near to standard with this price,but people prefer the regular instead, or the Monster hunter. When I go to pay, the cashier also has  3 near her. She asked me if I want to buy another because  it has a good discount, the case look pretty, and it's a good gift for Christmas.

If someone want one, I glad to help a CAG member.  

[attachment=31349:forza.jpg]

Thank OP, I didn't notice this deal. My main store have several of them, but no one want it. They put near to standard with this price,but people prefer the regular instead, or the Monster hunter. When I go to pay, the cashier also has 3 near her. She asked me if I want to buy another because it has a good discount, the case look pretty, and it's a good gift for Christmas.

I'd definitely want one if it's still available.

Visiting family in NY and tried this last night at a Target in Brooklyn. It was showing green and instock but I couldnt find it even asked an associate to help.

Seeing some of these post, now im thinking it could have been on one of the end caps but a couple of them were blocked off for the lines to purchase TVs yesterday  :(  and now the store is showing out of stock smh

Thank OP, I didn't notice this deal. My main store have several of them, but no one want it. They put near to standard with this price,but people prefer the regular instead, or the Monster hunter. When I go to pay, the cashier also has 3 near her. She asked me if I want to buy another because it has a good discount, the case look pretty, and it's a good gift for Christmas.

forza.jpg
i would like one would you help
Me please? Thanks!

All of my local stores are showing OOS.  But I went to my closest store anyways and had a team member perform a search via DPCI.   They had one copy left in the back storeroom which I was able to score.  Thanks OP!

Major props to the OP! Managed to find the last one in my area for $35.

...better yet this place had other “gold editions”

Also picked up shadow of war Gold for $10 and Assassins Creed origins Gold for $25! The steelbooks look nice!![attachment=31361:B4A5CC4F-7E60-456E-94EB-A57B2975C8C4.jpeg]

This has the season pass?
If only there was some repository of information where one could look up things.

From google:

The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition includes the main game and early access, allowing you to play four days early beginning September 28, a Car pass, VIP membership, Day One car pack, and two game expansions

Yeah, I stumbled across two Shadow of War gold editions at two stores since last night too.  I'm wondering why people didn't buy them before me.

There was actually like 4-5 Target stores in my area that had it. I got the last copy at the store i went to. Thanks again OP. Probably the best gaming deal (for me anyway) all year.

If only there was some repository of information where one could look up things.

From google:

The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition includes the main game and early access, allowing you to play four days early beginning September 28, a Car pass, VIP membership, Day One car pack, and two game expansions
Thanks dick err I mean chemos

Major props to the OP! Managed to find the last one in my area for $35.

...better yet this place had other “gold editions”

Also picked up shadow of war Gold for $10 and Assassins Creed origins Gold for $25! The steelbooks look nice!!
attachicon.gif
B4A5CC4F-7E60-456E-94EB-A57B2975C8C4.jpeg
That's awesome, congrats! Wish I had come across those, but I did get the Standard Edition of Shadow of War for $10. You got a real score there. :D/

bread's done
Back