Smash Bros Ultimate Switch Preorder 29.99 via FB Marketplace Daily Steals

Assau1tedCracka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (96%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Should show if you are using your phone and a first time customer.

Will then show apply coupon under the picture of the game.
The coupon seems to be completely random on what it worked on. I tried over and over to get it to pop up on the games but ultimately it only showed up for the PS4 controller.

Incredible prices
Still...I’ll never give them my info, something that screams more deviant than FB itself
$10 in savings isn’t worth it

Got it too on the Facebook App. Thanks OP.

I had a hard time finding the $10 discount too, but could only find it after searching for classic controller video game, clicking on the nes product offered by Daily Steals, then clicking the Apply Discount button.

After that, I clicked on that Apply Discount banner and copied the promotion code itself.

Then I checked out for smash where I entered in the copied promotion code manually. I hope that helps someone that was confused like me.

The amount of stuff they're selling for such steep discounts is insane. Either they are stealing the merchandise or they are laundering money...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, damn. It goes out of stock, comes back in, then back out, all while I'm at work.

If it comes back up, someone please do post in this thread.

For anyone that thinks Daily Steals is shady...They are NOT. I have purchased numerous items from them, and have never encountered any problems or issues. If you look at their page, they have numerous items for sale, some are rather pricey, so those more expensive items might help them get back some of the money they could be losing on the cheap game sales.

lol@ facebook shill.

But really, after that whole poster thing blew up, this has got to be fake.
This is definitely not fake, literally just bought a 19.99 NEW Xbox One Controller and it’s already shipped. As the poster above you stated, Daily Steals is legit and they have been selling stuff at a crazy discount and many people have been receiving the items, including myself with Spider-Man and RDR2. I’ll be sure to send you a pic when I receive my copy ;)

This is definitely not fake, literally just bought a 19.99 NEW Xbox One Controller and it’s already shipped. As the poster above you stated, Daily Steals is legit and they have been selling stuff at a crazy discount and many people have been receiving the items, including myself with Spider-Man and RDR2. I’ll be sure to send you a pic when I receive my copy ;)
You can report back in 3 weeks if it was real or fake. And if they mailed you what their suppose to.

I ordered a pro controller through daily steals and it arrived fine. Ordered a Switch that is supposed to arrive today

bread's done
Back