- - - - -

Would you get a Wii U now?

#31 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22896 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 January 2019 - 09:38 PM

Apparently these go for hundreds now on eBay unopened. IDK why anyone would care about getting this now and needing it to be new when used is $100 with games usually. Dreamcast was a far superior system and commands less of a price unopened.

Guessing we both saw the same article but as soon as I saw it, I knew it was just a dumbass writer... yes, there are consoles being listed for $800, but doesn't mean they sell for that much. Most eBay listing sell around $600 new, which is still a lot but not surprising. Some PS3 models sell for as much as that brand new, even though there were many more PS3s around. 

But as already mentioned, it's collectors buying them for that much. Nobody is buying it new to open/play later (which would be dump, unused systems these days are gonna have caked up thermal paste and the controller batteries will likely be dead). I really don't system collecting... games are one thing, games have a much longer shelf life (outside of older cart games with batteries). 

#32 Howardsoazy  

Howardsoazy

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:00 PM

I know, life isnt much fun. believe me I feel you there. If I had the money and wanted a sport tourer Id be on that one or if I wanted a mid sized sportbike Id be on Kyles bike he has for sale. Actually, the best fitting sporty type bike for me I looked at recently meaning today is the leftover 919 Honda Seltzers has but alas, I have no available funds for another bike right now. I dont fit right on the SV650S but fit ok on the N or Gladius hich looks gay. Hey call over to Catalanos in Clearfield. They had a ZZR1200 for awhile they were advertizsing early this year. It might still be there. I looked at the ZX11 at Unlimited, its nice but not 5200 nice. I got a good look at the Kawasaki ER6N today..... kinda fugly in person. Im rambling......

#33 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6701 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:20 AM

What the  Fuck