Just got back from my 1st cheap ass trip

jimbodan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
134 (100%)
Well, I made the rounds today for the first time and came back with some decent stuff. I got Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete for psx for 28$, it's missing the instructions though. I also got Persona 2 for 27$ and it has the instructions. I saw Samba De Aminga for DC it was 27$ too I think, the same store also had Lunar Silver Story for PSX, it was 27$ but didn't have the case or instructions so I passed on it. Those were about the best of the bunch.

How do you think I did? I wasn't entirely sure of the value for the games, so I just went ahead and got the 2 I thought were rarest Lunar 2 and Persona 2, I figured I can always return them, I think I have 7 days on Lunar and I'm not sure exactly what game crazy's policy is for Persona 2, but I'm pretty sure I'm keeping Persona 2 to at least sell on E-bay.

If anyone is interested in either of these 2 games I'm open to trading them. I'm mainly looking for Disgaea, Sword of Mana, Dynasty Warriors 4, and Metroid Prime, especially Disgaea though.

Game Crazy has no return policy if you don't like. You buy it, you keep it. Sometimes the employees will let you switch for another game, but its a employee to employee thing. Myself, I neerlet someone switch a game if its been 2+ days. Sorry, you have had the game long enough to beat it.

Thanks for the info, I got Persona 2 there, and the Discs looked good and so did the Instructions, so I wasn't too worried about that one, Lunar 2 worries me a little bit, I don't know if it still has any value without the instructions. I have 7 days on that one, I paid 28$ for it, do you guys think it's worth that much (I mainly got it to trade/sell) or should I return it?

[quote name='gizmogc']Game Crazy has no return policy if you don't like. You buy it, you keep it. Sometimes the employees will let you switch for another game, but its a employee to employee thing. Myself, I neerlet someone switch a game if its been 2+ days. Sorry, you have had the game long enough to beat it.[/quote]

No, really, I'm sorry.

Jimbodan, start buying your used games at EB or gameStop. We'll gladly let you play them a whole week and won't give you shit when you return them.

BTW gizmo, does the 'gc' part of your name stand for Game Crazy? Because if it does, then that's the funniest/stupidest thing I've ever seen on this site.

Good job passing on samba de amigo; I bought it new at bestbuy for $10 3 years ago, they might be out of stock by now though.

Samba de Amigo 2000 is rare, and was never even released outside japan.

The Lunar 2 Eternal Blue seems like a medium deal, not great though (is it the collectors edition with the medal, the hardback book, the map, the soundtrack, and making of CD? If it is then yea you got hooked up) if its just the average game with no instructions, then you may have gotten the shaft a bit, as you can find it for a little cheaper on ebay with instructions. I have 2 copies on accident because i bid really low on one, found a better deal, then it turns out my low bid won anyways.

But yea, I would always check "ebay value" when you're not sure how much something is worth, because technically thats the market value, since that's what people are willing to pay. Anyways, hope i've provided some help.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='gizmogc']Game Crazy has no return policy if you don't like. You buy it, you keep it. Sometimes the employees will let you switch for another game, but its a employee to employee thing. Myself, I neerlet someone switch a game if its been 2+ days. Sorry, you have had the game long enough to beat it.[/quote]

No, really, I'm sorry.

Jimbodan, start buying your used games at EB or gameStop. We'll gladly let you play them a whole week and won't give you shit when you return them.

BTW gizmo, does the 'gc' part of your name stand for Game Crazy? Because if it does, then that's the funniest/stupidest thing I've ever seen on this site.[/quote]

except if its defective and then you have to go through hell to exchange or return the game (EB I am referring to).

[quote name='medion7']The Lunar 2 Eternal Blue seems like a medium deal, not great though (is it the collectors edition with the medal, the hardback book, the map, the soundtrack, and making of CD? If it is then yea you got hooked up) if its just the average game with no instructions, then you may have gotten the shaft a bit, as you can find it for a little cheaper on ebay with instructions. I have 2 copies on accident because i bid really low on one, found a better deal, then it turns out my low bid won anyways.

But yea, I would always check "ebay value" when you're not sure how much something is worth, because technically thats the market value, since that's what people are willing to pay. Anyways, hope i've provided some help.[/quote]

Just has the case, the game discs, and the making of disc. Think its worth the 28 I paid for it? or should I return it? I bought that one at gamestop, so I have 7 days.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='medion7']The Lunar 2 Eternal Blue seems like a medium deal, not great though (is it the collectors edition with the medal, the hardback book, the map, the soundtrack, and making of CD? If it is then yea you got hooked up) if its just the average game with no instructions, then you may have gotten the shaft a bit, as you can find it for a little cheaper on ebay with instructions. I have 2 copies on accident because i bid really low on one, found a better deal, then it turns out my low bid won anyways.

But yea, I would always check "ebay value" when you're not sure how much something is worth, because technically thats the market value, since that's what people are willing to pay. Anyways, hope i've provided some help.[/quote]

Just has the case, the game discs, and the making of disc. Think its worth the 28 I paid for it? or should I return it? I bought that one at gamestop, so I have 7 days.[/quote]

Well, to me, any disc games without inserts/manuals aren't worth more than maybe....$5, depending on the game. Cart games, I'm less fussy about.

just my $0.02

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Ledhed']
Jimbodan, start buying your used games at EB or gameStop. We'll gladly let you play them a whole week and won't give you shit when you return them.[/quote]

except if its defective and then you have to go through hell to exchange or return the game (EB I am referring to).[/quote]

I'm sorry EB gives you trouble man. If it's defective, then they shouldn't give you any guff about an exchange.

Since you asked . . . I wouldn't buy a game without instructions unless it was very cheap . . .

The one thing I really hate about the used game chains is that they sell for the same price whether it has instructions or not.

I'd return Lunar, but that's me.

bread's done
Back