* * * * * 3 votes

PS4 Slim 1TB + Extra Controller + RDR 2 $199.99 - 12am EST at Walmart

#31 needler420   car title is lost CAGiversary!   2492 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:05 AM

Depends how well publicized this is. The site was a joke Thanksgiving AM so very possible, especially if front page on slick deals. If this really happens, retailers may be surprised at the spidey bundles getting returned.

Unless other retailers match the offer I don't think it's going to be in stock very long. I still have my spiderman bundle sealed and prefer RDR2 so I probably will exchange it if I'm able to get this.

I wouldn't count on being able to get this deal specially if its online only. Most likely the site is going to crash and experience technical issues. That and I'm sure there is a very limited supply to begin with.

#32 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:13 AM

It's not a question of IF walmart.com craps itself, it's a question of how much fecal matter we're going to be dealing with.

#33 kanekiken  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:15 AM

Well it's showing OOS, so unless they're holding stock then nobody is getting the deal.

#34 theking20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4678 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:16 AM

Future RIP to everyone at 12 am

#35 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:20 AM

One of the people I was referring to just sent me a text with a screenshot of my ad telling me that someone most be using my phone number because earlier today, I informed him that I am not and have never been selling a PS4.  He said he probably clicked on the wrong ad then.  Well, he still is confused apparently.  I simply replied with, that is my number, you need to read the ad again.  Haven't gotten a response yet. Maybe he needed to read it over and over again to understand it?  Is his brain so focused on buying a PS4 for $100 that he can't comprehend what written words mean?  I am sure they've done studies.....

#36 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12796 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:30 AM

One of the people I was referring to just sent me a text with a screenshot of my ad telling me that someone most be using my phone number because earlier today, I informed him that I am not and have never been selling a PS4.  He said he probably clicked on the wrong ad then.  Well, he still is confused apparently.  I simply replied with, that is my number, you need to read the ad again.  Haven't gotten a response yet. Maybe he needed to read it over and over again to understand it?  Is his brain so focused on buying a PS4 for $100 that he can't comprehend what written words mean?  I am sure they've done studies.....

So many people lack critical thinking and reading comprehension skills.  It's a reason why, aside from ambulance chasing lawyers, there are a ton of "no shit sherlock" warnings on everything. 

#37 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1635 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:32 AM

My feeling as well. I hope people dont get their hopes up on getting this.

#38 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1046 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:33 AM

RIP and tear, until it's done.

#39 needler420   car title is lost CAGiversary!   2492 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:38 AM

Meehh I'm not too concerned if I get it or not. I got the spider-man bundle to gift for Christmas already, only bonus here is a extra controller.

I mean sure a extra controller would be nice but this bundle is for my friend and her son so Spider-man is more appropriate. If I got RDR2 I'd just be asking her to borrow it right after gifting it to her. 

I still would prefer this bundle for the extra controller though as I would gift that too. None of it is for me.

#40 redman77   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   270 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

redman77

Posted 26 November 2018 - 02:06 AM

Total smoking deal, especially for folks who still need RDR2, such as myself. Glad I held off buying an extra controller on BF and RDR2 at launch. Eh, who am I kidding, like I have more than a 5% chance of getting this bundle before it sells out or the site bites the dust. I'll give it a go and see what happens.

#41 HelloooNurse  

HelloooNurse

Posted 26 November 2018 - 02:18 AM

Is this the new model of the Slim PS4 with the quieter fans or the loud old one?

#42 bigbadboaz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   291 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

bigbadboaz

Posted 26 November 2018 - 02:30 AM

So many people lack critical thinking and reading comprehension skills.  It's a reason why, aside from ambulance chasing lawyers

It's really only down to ambulance chasing lawyers, unfortunately. They're the ones driving financial consequences for what all these asshats are doing.

Is this the new model of the Slim PS4 with the quieter fans or the loud old one?

I don't think you need to worry. Pretty sure it's the Pro that had a revision and the Slim has been great out of the gate.

#43 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:06 AM

Im starting to feel personally attacked by this thread

#44 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3744 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:15 AM

You know what's strange? This year I didn't see any "in for one for the kiddos" or "gf's been wanting this" or "getting it for my wife as an early Xmas present" posts. :o

#45 john718   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   217 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:15 AM

Another PS4 bundle....how boring, wake me up when Sony get the balls to ask retailers to push for a PS4 Pro deal.

#46 bigbadboaz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   291 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

bigbadboaz

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:20 AM

I don't think they have any incentive to move Pros like they do the base unit.

#47 needler420   car title is lost CAGiversary!   2492 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:26 AM

Another PS4 bundle....how boring, wake me up when Sony get the balls to ask retailers to push for a PS4 Pro deal.

Most people aren't stupid enough to buy revisions with proprietary features.  It's like the "new" 3DS.

Most people didn't go upgrade their 3DS to the new one just to play the few new games that it ran proprietary software for.

#48 Jhingles  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:30 AM

You know what's strange? This year I didn't see any "in for one for the kiddos" or "gf's been wanting this" or "getting it for my wife as an early Xmas present" posts. :o

Thanks for posting, getting it for the wife as an early Christmas present. In for another one for the kiddos as well. Secret GF has been wanting one too but I can't afford another.

Seriously though, I don't know why I'm staying up for the .001% chance the Walmart site doesn't explode as soon as 12am rolls around.

#49 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   915 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:40 AM

My wife, who doesn't play games, is going to love this bundle. Although she doesn't care much for RDR2, she does like cowboys and horses. 

#50 AAK_SO_COLD   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

AAK_SO_COLD

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:44 AM

Don't forget the, "Getting this for my friend and her kids"...

#51 needler420   car title is lost CAGiversary!   2492 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:47 AM

Don't forget the, "Getting this for my friend and her kids"...

I am getting this for my friend and her kid. The difference is come Christmas I can post a video of it to prove it and not look like a jackass. As of now its the spiderman bundle.

I already have a PS4 gold slim and only have 6 PS4 games. Why would I want a 2nd PS4? I am still using my PS3 from 2009.

The only other reason I would want more is to scalp for profit.

#52 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   590 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:50 AM

I'm hoping to score a console for my wife, then I can go find a girlfriend to turn into my wife so she'll have a ps4.

#53 needler420   car title is lost CAGiversary!   2492 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:51 AM

I'm hoping to score a console for my wife, then I can go find a girlfriend to turn into my wife so she'll have a ps4.

You'll have to file for a divorce in between. I don't think you can be legally married to two people in the united states.

#54 strongarm   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   91 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

strongarm

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:05 AM

I have a feeling that this deal doesn't exist. I don't see anything posted by Wal-Mart thenselves

#55 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   915 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:06 AM

You'll have to file for a divorce in between. I don't think you can be legally married to two people in the united states.

I interpreted what he said as he will buy the ps4 for his yet discovered wife who would first have to be his girlfriend.......just doing things in reverse. 

#56 Ryandb2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:18 AM

I was unable to get the Spiderman bundle so I broke down and bought this one today, it says it won’t ship until December 6th, what are the chances I can get them to price adjust?

#57 ritchardf  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:20 AM

I was unable to get the Spiderman bundle so I broke down and bought this one today, it says it won’t ship until December 6th, what are the chances I can get them to price adjust?

2 chances, slim and none

#58 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1688 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:20 AM

Big fat zero

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#59 Lou-Dawg   Backlogger CAGiversary!   693 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:23 AM

I'm also firmly in the camp 'this deal does not exist'. The bundle has been live now for about an hour, and shows a $100 savings over MSRP. That's already a good price, I don't see it dropping another $100.

#60 ritchardf  

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:25 AM

I'm also firmly in the camp 'this deal does not exist'. The bundle has been live now for about an hour, and shows a $100 savings over MSRP. That's already a good price, I don't see it dropping another $100.

its been live all day, for what its worth, its also being reported by forbes