Hitman 2 - $29.99 / $23.99 GCU at Best Buy

Some of these games are disappearing. I was going to get Fist of the North Star but now it's gone as well as many others.

I think it's because Hitman is supposed to be this price while the others are not supposed to be that low
Yes, that is correct. I'm pretty sure that anything ending in $0.99 is one of the intended sales titles and everything ending in $.00 was an unintended price (with the intended price being that dollar amount off the regular price).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just asked for price adjust on HM2 gold edition that i bought last week at BB but got turned down on it.  Great deal for either version of the game!

Wanted to play this but figured I would be waiting until the New Year for the first sale for myself. Was looking at full price for a Xmas present for someone else. Should still have time to take down Sean Bean.

More than happy to pay $24 for this, especially after getting the original Hitman content for free from XBL a couple weeks ago in a price error. That should be everything required to get all 2000 gamerpoints :)

well.....

Price Match Guarantee Not Valid 11/22–11/26

The Best Buy Price Match Guarantee does not cover items for sale from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. This includes recent purchases made at Best Buy and if lower prices are found at a competitor.
Guess i'm buying/returning on old receipt now.

So does gcu work on these games? Don’t have gcu anymore but if it works for you guys, that’s nice. Wish I knew about the glitch. But whatever backlog doesn’t need to be worse than it is. Would’ve gotten Zone of the Enders, SF anniversary and MHW for $8 even though I already have it

I was able to get Soul Calibur VI, Fist of the North Star and MegaMan X Collection right before they caught up on the glitch.....never been so fast at clicking "checkout" like I did there.

Tempting, but I bought the first one cheap and haven't even gotten around to it yet. I have to imagine by the time I do this will be in the clearance bin.

On the other hand, I'm about $100 away from elite status so this would put a dent in it. Could go either way.

Great damn deal! My wallet said "Maybe not," but my mind said "Are you nuts?! That price, tho!"  .......and my mind won.  :shock:

Okay so that's another reason not to buy digitally. Dammit I paid $100 for the Gold Edition on PSN.
I said it before and I say it again...Digital is always a rip-off...sooner than later you end up regretting that digital purchase.

Okay so that's another reason not to buy digitally. Dammit I paid $100 for the Gold Edition on PSN.
I never buy digital anywhere near the launch, you will always get screwed. There is always a sale around the first month for physical, well most of the tine..
now if you have a 20% off coupon etc, the digital will hurt less. I only buy digital on deep sales for the most part but there are exceptions.

hmmm is the season pass really worth 30 extra
Yeah.....this is what I'm debating now. It's $40 regularly so getting the Gold Edition for $48 seems good but......I don't know what will be in those expansions. There is no Steel Book or worthwhile extras so I'm leaning towards paying $24 after GCU and just wait until the expansions are released. That way I can see what is being offered and if it's worth $40 or just wait for a sale on the Expansion Pass.

Yeah.....this is what I'm debating now. It's $40 regularly so getting the Gold Edition for $48 seems good but......I don't know what will be in those expansions. There is no Steel Book or worthwhile extras so I'm leaning towards paying $24 after GCU and just wait until the expansions are released. That way I can see what is being offered and if it's worth $40 or just wait for a sale on the Expansion Pass.
Main part of the season pass will be 2 additional levels, so 1/3 more of the game assuming these are done like the first season and even this release is broken up episodically even though they dropped it all as one complete game.

Gold edition would save 20% off the season pass, so $24 for the pass and $24 for the game. I'm sure the season pass will drop lower at some point but hard to say, I'm still debating which edition to get myself.

Got a $10 off Coupon from Facebook’s daily steals and it dropped hitman 2 down to $20
How does this work? I thought those coupons were for Daily Steals itself. Are they also selling for $30? Haven’t bought from them yet.

I went ahead and just bit on the gold edition. It took forever for Hitman 1 to hit (har har) decent sale prices regularly. Obviously, this contradicts that, but I'd still prefer just to one-and-done purchase this. The first was such a great game.

bread's done
Back