Thinkgeek 50% off cyber monday

Been looking around, mashing F5 to deal with all the errors. Maybe a comforter, it feels like a lot of things were pulled or prices raised in order to have this sale.

Nice! Grabbed 4 tree ornaments I was already ordering elsewhere (one of which is sold out and 4x msrp everywhere), and some filler ($2 R2D2 and Wonder Woman journals) to hit the $35 free shipping minimum.

Order total was $20 after tax. Saved me over $20. Thanks OP!

Awesome, I was able to get those tiny arcade machines with Ms.Pacman for 10 bucks that potion lamp. Very neat.

And I just made a purchase on BF. Hopefully that stuff is OOS. Nope...they just raised the price as much as four times what I paid on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, so Geektikis were $2 on clearance.  Now they're $10 with 50% off.  Awesome sale.

Some things are cheaper...you just have to have checked the price before today, so you know if you're getting a good deal or not.

Hmm, so Geektikis were $2 on clearance. Now they're $10 with 50% off. Awesome sale.

Some things are cheaper...you just have to have checked the price before today, so you know if you're getting a good deal or not.
Right?? So glad I placed my order of the Fallout tikis last night instead of waiting till today

Tons of fun things to still get.  The meat of this deal is that everything is 50% off AND the free shipping applies BEFORE discount (so it's free shipping on orders $17.50 or more)

Here's my loot:

A-maze-ball red $1.50

A-maze-ball yellow $1.50

Solar Eclipse heat changing mug $2

Tiny Arcade - Frogger $10

Light-up Pikachu $5

Minecraft Redstone Torch USB Wall Charger $3

Pop Vinyl Destiny Atheon $5

Mega Billionaire Banshee Game $5 (This game is a blast, very creative and always funny cards)

Great fun haul for $35 shipped.

Thanks OP. Only wanted one thing so with shipping cost, I had to pass.

I did look up my previous order just to compare prices. I bought five items, only one is the same price now as it was then. Three other items actually doubled in cost for this sale.

Darn. Gamer Pack Super Edition sold out. I did get other stuffs like Destiny Figure Set Wave 2, Disney D-Select Wreck-It Ralph Diorama Statue, Harry Potter House Down Jacket, Mega Billionaire Banshee, Star Trek TNG Corridor Door Cover, and Tiny Arcade Dig Dug. So even some of items are regular price like Wreck-It Ralph and Dig Dug, it might still worth it.

Stores had some great sales too if you had one local. Got a Wampa candy dish/bowl for $5 (75% off) and their Funko's were all $8 without any hoops. Surprisingly solid.

Anyone that did guest checkout get any kind of order or shipping confirmation? My card hasn't been charged either. Completed middle of the day yesterday. 

Thanks OP. I never bought from here before, but the 50% off deal seemed alright.

My haul:

Fantastic Beasts Wand Necklace - Queenie Goldstein $14.99

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Accent Lamp $19.99

Pokémon Squirtle and Dive Ball Plush - Exclusive Boxed Set $19.99

Super Mario Power-Up Mushroom Pull-Over Hoodie - Black, XL $24.99

With the 50% off + free shipping, it came out to 43.27 total. Not too bad I hope. Still all being processed though.

Hmm, yeah, weird that I haven't even gotten a confirmation yet. And no charge on my card two days later. I'm going to be super annoyed if they cancelled everything without so much as a courtesy email (took a while to sift through all the junk to fill $160 worth of orders, before discount).

I never got any order confirmation from Thinkgeek, but this morning 1 of the 2 orders I made shipped.

And my credit card showed a pending charge all the way up until it shipped and now it has officially been posted to the card.

Yeah, I wouldn't sweat it because I've been getting GS emails for days old orders. Their email systems are just fukt.

No, 50% off has definitely not been a normal thing for them.  They always do sales around Black Friday and Cyber Monday, of course, but this is the first time I remember them offering 50% off the entire site.  For years they often had promotions like "save 10% if you spend $30, 20% if you spend $50, and 30% if you spend $75."

I also was looking at those beanbags but they have to go ground and it's about $30 shipping adder to CA.  Broke down and bought it with GS credit ($101 after code shipped to CA).  Totally forgot that you can use GS trade credit so it took a lot of the sting out from buying the Boo bean bag.

bread's done
Back