$180 Nintendo Switch from Daily Steal on facebook

Thanks for the heads up, got one this morning but it's good to see they're coming back sporadically. Hopefully these are older models that have been sitting in a warehouse in Mexico so they can still run homebrew.

They have been pretty up front that the games they're selling come from Latin America and aren't English covers but ok
PEGI =/= Latin America and I don't see how they are up front about it when literally the only information on the page is a picture of an ESRB rated game.

Tempting but I'm curious to see what the revision in 2019 has to offer. Hopefully some better designed joycons because those things are total shit.

Tempting but I'm curious to see what the revision in 2019 has to offer. Hopefully some better designed joycons because those things are total shit.
You know I was afraid of them being crappy due to comments, but after beating BOTW, playing splatoon, and most recently beating Hollow Knight (got both of the main whole screen title bosses) I think they are pretty damn solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it in my caer but got this message:

Not Enough In Stock
The shop doesn’t have enough of this product in stock to complete your order. Try ordering a smaller quantity or message the business to find out more.

ok now the prices are getting crazy lol

daily steals must be stealing the items they are selling

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it says completed with group.... I added a crap ton of people, did it have to be friends or 4 other people in general?

You know I was afraid of them being crappy due to comments, but after beating BOTW, playing splatoon, and most recently beating Hollow Knight (got both of the main whole screen title bosses) I think they are pretty damn solid.
I just find them to be too cramped and tiny. They're probably not as bad in the controller dock or connected to the Switch itself, but the plastic is really cheap and when they're loose they just feel bad (to me). Using them singularly in horizontal mode is just weird. The Pro controller is the better device.

bread's done
Back