Daily Steals has Battlefield V PS4 version listed for $30

i was able to get it for 20bux after finding the coupon in the marketplace.   I really hope the whole game is the US version not subtitled.

I was hoping it would show up here about $15 cheaper than anywhere else. At $30 I will give it a shot. Thanks for posting!

Seems like coupon applies to certain items only and those certain items can vary for people. I see the coupon pop up for me for other items but does not do it for this game or any game.

Just s head up! Havent seen anyone talking about it but Battlefield 5 on PS4 seems to have some installation error. Not sure if theyve fixed it yet though so I might just be using old news

Wow, it would have been so great if I had gotten the $200 PS4 from walmart for the homeless teen I adopted so then I could have gotten them this game.  It's useless without a $200 PS4 so I guess I will pass.  Not sure what I'm getting the homeless teen for Christmas now.  

Does anyone know what the deal is with Daily Steals? How are they able to sell this stuff for so cheap? I bought 2 Switches yesterday for $179 each.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Daily Steals? How are they able to sell this stuff for so cheap? I bought 2 Switches yesterday for $179 each.
Most of the stuff seems to be in other languages.

Makes me wonder if it’s stolen or some such.

Edit: But they seem to have a lot of positive reviews and have been in business for years. So, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
They actually seem legit. They have their own app and website and sell other things at typical prices. Then you just have deals that make 0 sense. Amazes me.

In fact, a lot of FB deals have been strange. Is Facebook subsidizing them or something? I noticed the price on the Daily Steals app is actually regular MSRP.

I don't think they'll be around much longer. This cant be profitable. Eventually it will dry up.
They’ve been around for years apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
They actually seem legit. They have their own app and website and sell other things at typical prices. Then you just have deals that make 0 sense. Amazes me.

In fact, a lot of FB deals have been strange. Is Facebook subsidizing them or something? I noticed the price on the Daily Steals app is actually regular MSRP.

Seems to be the case.
https://imgur.com/a/uSlwyUw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was randomly checking daily steals last night and the switch deal just popped up as available. Bought it for 179

It's funny reading people's posts dumping all over Daily Steals.

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here enjoying my $180 Switch that came from them yesterday. 

I think part of it is Facebook offering some sort of incentive, as DS has said on some of their deals that it's a Facebook-exclusive deal (not on their own website) thanks to to the people over at Facebook. I think the other part is selling items at or below cost, hoping that these customers buy more profitable items at that time or in the future (like what every major retailer did on BF)

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is now on there. You guys may as well start a Daily Steals thread. They just keep cranking out the deals!

bread's done
Back