OFFICIAL NES Classic Controller - IN STOCK via Best Buy (shipping & store pickup available)

I saw these in stock at retail GameStop last week, I don't think they're as rare this time around

Saw a these at a few places recently. Might be the start of a glut. Still worth snagging a second controller for 2 player. I still have a couple EU SNES minis lying around for trade so I’m guessing the rush has slowed way down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are better off buying a 3rd party Wii Classic Controller for $6-12 on eBay. It adds a Home button (which is so nice) and gives you extra buttons for playing other consoles' games with Hakchi.

The Walmart where I bought my extra NES Classic controllers still has them on display on an endcap with other random game themed collectables.

You are better off buying a 3rd party Wii Classic Controller for $6-12 on eBay. It adds a Home button (which is so nice) and gives you extra buttons for playing other consoles' games with Hakchi.
Not a bad suggestion, but when going for the full nostalgia trip of playing nes games the original brick controller is a big part of the experience.

I saw one in Best Buy on Saturday. It was by itself on some random shelf. Amazed, I snatched it up, walked around for a bit, and put it back down on a different shelf.

Proof that, at least for me, the value in this product is mostly held in it’s rarity.

Just to clarify, you, yourself have used 3rd party Wii Classic controllers on the NES/SNES Classic? Reports from others tell that 3rd party Wii Classic controllers don't work, only original, make from Nintendo Wii Classic controllers are compatible with the NES/SNES Classic.

Yeah I've used a Wii classic, zero XP with 3rd party.

I bought these because. Feels.

Only thing I dont like is how the cord is on the left and not dead centered

Just to clarify, you, yourself have used 3rd party Wii Classic controllers on the NES/SNES Classic? Reports from others tell that 3rd party Wii Classic controllers don't work, only original, make from Nintendo Wii Classic controllers are compatible with the NES/SNES Classic.
Uh oh. I haven't heard that. I based my suggestion on my experience with an original Wii Classic Controller.

Finally! I bought a 3rd party nes classic 2nd controller but I've been looking for an official one ever since I got the console around 2 years ago now maybe? Happy to finally get one!

Only thing I dont like is how the cord is on the left and not dead centered
You don't like it just because or you think it should be otherwise? 'Cause it's authentic.

Uh oh. I haven't heard that. I based my suggestion on my experience with an original Wii Classic Controller.
Yeah, I'd stay away from the generics. There was a seller on eBay with a bulk quantity of official pads at like $8. Refurbished, in surprising condition. Outside of those, be wary.

You don't like it just because or you think it should be otherwise? 'Cause it's authentic.

Yeah, I'd stay away from the generics. There was a seller on eBay with a bulk quantity of official pads at like $8. Refurbished, in surprising condition. Outside of those, be wary.
It's a personal quirk, since I tend to place fingers along the edge.

Still glad I bought them.

bread's done
Back